4/8/11 - Sox vs. Rays - 7:10 (WCIU)

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 09:12 PM)
Now let's blame Oz for choosing Crain since you blamed him for Danks the ace failing. Asshats.

I really can't stand the early season pessimism on this board. It's ridiculous.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 09:13 PM)
Are you drunk?

A little...but still, what I said holds some truth.

They blame Oz for leaving Danks in too long, but won't credit for him for putting in Crain? Doesnt sound fair to me.

Firing walker when the team is scoring is what's truly stupid. But you are free to base every opinion you have of him from 3 years ago.

As for Danks throwing strikes. He wants to make ace money, which is why he wont extend with us year after year...so Oz puts him in an ace situation and he folds...and you jump on Oz.

Well no...in not buying your brand.

You lose.

Yes, let's take 7 games to start the season to base the entire argument on but ignore the last 4+ years entirely. That's NOT stupid, right?

You simply have to be pulling my leg. I don't care how much money he's making. When your starter is clearly out of steam, you don't just leave him in there to start the next inning, much less pitch long enough to load the bases unless you're purposely trying to lose a game or don't know better. That's a big point behind the job you call "managing," genius. If you played an entire season behind your senseless mindset you'd lose a LOT of extra games.

Ignorance is bliss, I suppose. Either that or you're just doing some HARDCORE trolling because your arguments are void of any logic.

They blame Oz for leaving Danks in too long, but won't credit for him for putting in Crain? Doesnt sound fair to me.

Ok so you ARE trolling.

Edited by TheBigHurt