White Sox vs Tampa Bay game thread 4-9-11

QUOTE (WinorDie88 @ Apr 9, 2011 -> 05:17 PM)
I care. Sweet, hope your family has fun and hope we rough them up like we did in '05.

That was a fun series. Freddy threw a no hitter after giving him a 3 run homer in the first I think.

Edited by chw42

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bobryansson @ Apr 9, 2011 -> 05:14 PM)
I know nobody cares, but I just want to post that I got my family's tickets for the three games when the White Sox come to play the Rockies. Last time they came to Colorado was 2005 and I saw them then.

That's awesome! Hopefully you see at least a White Sox series winner, and hopefully a sweep!

QUOTE (WinorDie88 @ Apr 9, 2011 -> 05:20 PM)
No way Paul just chased that pitch

That pitch pretty much changed the entire at bat. A 3-1 count would have gotten Konerko some nice fastballs to hit. Instead, he got fastballs out of the zone that he had to foul off because they were too close to take.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 9, 2011 -> 04:24 PM)
That pitch pretty much changed the entire at bat. A 3-1 count would have gotten Konerko some nice fastballs to hit. Instead, he got fastballs out of the zone that he had to foul off because they were too close to take.

True.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 9, 2011 -> 05:24 PM)

This. Him chasing completely turned that AB around.