AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

justBLAZE

QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 10, 2011 -> 10:31 AM)
I don't think so. It's early in the season. Nobody should be worn out. The schedule is set up so all 4 main starters can get 33 starts. In a perfect world, Humber gets two or three, and Peavy gets 27 or 28.

"Worn out" in April is not the point.

I'm sure Cooper and Ozzie will discuss how mechanically he looked and his next potential match-up. If Coop thinks he can repeat what he was doing and that he wasn't made to look better by a struggling Rays O, they'll give him another crack. Also, Dunn should be back by then, so if it's a 4 or 5 pitcher opposing them Ozzie might just decide to see if his team can win a slugfest

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 10, 2011 -> 10:33 AM)
I was at the game, so it was harder to tell just how good or bad Humber's stuff was. I saw the replay of the Damon and Upton strike outs, and those were some filthy breaking balls. Oh, and the Fuld catch was even better in person. You have no idea how much ground he covered cause they were playing Pierre very shallow.

That was a play of the year type of catch.