SUPPORT THE SOX

Ishmookie

I still don't understand how people can get drunk at ballpark prices.

On a weekend, maybe you get s***faced before the game, but on a MONDAY NIGHT???

I don't make enough money to get blotto at 5 bucks a pop!

Before the game too, remember...tailgating and stuff

Yeah, I suppose...although it takes a special brand of alcoholic ( coffcoff*Maury*coffcoff ) to get s***ty on a "school night"... :D

It's unavoidable, I guess - big crowd = bigger # of assholes...

Every other team draws huge crowds and don't have brawls every day. I hate to say it, but see Cubs fans. Ya they are drunk as hell, but at least they aren't trashballs starting fights

Big crowds is no reason for the number of fights i saw last night. I mean, there was more than the one that you might let slide. It was embarrassing. I say pitch half price night, even though it would cost me and others money

Heather, here's a reminder to wear your sox earrings  :D

Oh definitely! I have them sitting on my desk right by my bedroom door at this moment. So, I won't forget them.

You know what you can do to me if I DO forget to wear them.

Those Sox earrings bring good luck to our Sox.

I hope we have another nice crowd. Last night, prior to the game, I was hoping for 30k. Damn was I surprised! And pleased. I hope we get 35-40k tonight, and kick the Royals ass. Last night, I felt like my heart was ripped out after that game. That was the worst feeling I've had after a loss since game 3 of the 2000 playoffs.

I hope we have another nice crowd.  Last night, prior to the game, I was hoping for 30k.  Damn was I surprised!  And pleased. I hope we get 35-40k tonight, and kick the Royals ass.  Last night, I felt like my heart was ripped out after that game.    That was the worst feeling I've had after a loss since game 3 of the 2000 playoffs.

on espn radio 1000 after the game they said they had 14,000 people between 9 am and gametime buy tickets.

I don't care how big it is tonight, i just want a respectable crowd, i don't think i need to go into more than i already have.

Last night was the worst loss for me since the infamous keith foulke 2 inning save opp against new york in yankee stadiunm (oh wait, that was here, it just seemed like yankee stadium).

on espn radio 1000 after the game they said they had 14,000 people between 9 am and gametime buy tickets.

I don't care how big it is tonight, i just want a respectable crowd, i don't think i need to go into more than i already have.

Last night was the worst loss for me since the infamous keith foulke 2 inning save opp against new york in yankee stadiunm (oh wait, that was here, it just seemed like yankee stadium).

You weren't at the everybody run on the field night earlier? That was the worst for me. Both the crap going on, and the way we lost.

Judging by what seats are sold so far it looks like we are on pace for about 31 or 32K unless walk up really kicks ass again.

There will be more of the tickets sold at walkup because you can only get half price day of game......whereas monday you could buy tickets in advance still at half price (like i did)

Score said they are expecting a big crowd but not a full house. 35,00 maybe?

You weren't at the everybody run on the field night earlier? That was the worst for me. Both the crap going on, and the way we lost.

No, i'm not a season ticket holder but get to as many games as i can (and can afford)

Plus, i was at Illinois for all of april and May and will be later this month, so it's hard to get to games from there obviously.

You can bet i'll be coming back in for playoff games, if applicable

I still don't understand how people can get drunk at ballpark prices.

On a weekend, maybe you get s***faced before the game, but on a MONDAY NIGHT???

I don't make enough money to get blotto at 5 bucks a pop!

THATS TOO EASY! ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS BRING A BOTTLE OF JACK IN WITH YOU ( STUFF IT IN YOUR JACKET OR IN YOUR SHORTS OR SOMETHING AND JUST SPIKE THE s*** OUTTA YOUR COKES WITH IT. THAT ALWAYS WORKED FOR ME. HAHAHA

I don't remember that game. Please explain. I remember one game when the Yanks were here and we were up by 6 or 7 going into the ninth and Foulke turned it into a 1 run win.

I don't remember that game. Please explain. I remember one game when the Yanks were here and we were up by 6 or 7 going into the ninth and Foulke turned it into a 1 run win.

Unless that's sarcasm, i'll explain

Buehrle had pitched 7 innings, and gave up i think one run...well manual went to Foulke to pitch the 8th and 9th. He got out of the 8th unscathed form what i can remember, but then tanked in the 9th, and Giambi hit a 3 run home run and the place erupted because it was a half Yankees crowd. I believe the date was like may 29th of last year.

Funny, I was at both games too. I need to stop attending games. The sox are 0-3 with me at games this year. :angry:

Yeah, I suppose...although it takes a special brand of alcoholic ( coffcoff*Maury*coffcoff ) to get s***ty on a "school night"... :D

Every other team draws huge crowds and don't have brawls every day. I hate to say it, but see Cubs fans. Ya they are drunk as hell, but at least they aren't trashballs starting fights

Big crowds is no reason for the number of fights i saw last night. I mean, there was more than the one that you might let slide. It was embarrassing. I say pitch half price night, even though it would cost me and others money

What? There is a brawl everyday in the bleachers. I think they even have fights in the bleachers on off days. :fthecubs

What? There is a brawl everyday in the bleachers. I think they even have fights in the bleachers on off days. :fthecubs

Not the games i'm at there aren't.... :huh:

Fights are much more frequent at our place than theirs

Funny, I was at both games too. I need to stop attending games. The sox are 0-3 with me at games this year. :angry:

let's see they are........5-3 with me there.