White Sox (Floyd) v. Yankees (Nova) 6:05pm

Reddy

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Knackattack @ Apr 26, 2011 -> 07:26 PM)
Oh I'm sure Nova could just pump 3 fastballs down the plate to just about everyone here and K the s*** out of them lmao. I actually got a chance to bat against Mat Latos my senior year, I went to the same highschool as him (Coconut Creek) and he was a part time coach for us. Not exactly the proudest moment of my career.

The fastest pitch I've seen live at bat was mid eighties, and it was backed up with a change that almost screwed me into the ground

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 27, 2011 -> 12:33 AM)
The fastest pitch I've seen live at bat was mid eighties, and it was backed up with a change that almost screwed me into the ground

Faced 93 mph in the state tourney. I'd rather face that than some type of change-up or splitter.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 26, 2011 -> 04:33 PM)

The change, IMO, is the biggest dickhead pitch in baseball and the reason I am a s***ty batter. I don't understand how these guys hit them -__-.

Latos threw me 93, 96, 98 right down the middle and I foul tipped one of them. Yay.

Edited by Knackattack

QUOTE (Knackattack @ Apr 26, 2011 -> 07:34 PM)
The change, IMO, is the biggest dickhead pitch in baseball and the reason I am a s***ty batter. I don't understand how these guys hit them -__-.

Latos threw me 93, 96, 98 right down the middle and I foul tipped one of them. Yay.

I can't imagine what 98 looks like.