May Wallpaper

knightni

Jesus, what a brutal schedule. The wallpaper is great, but f*** - two 9 game roadies alone in the month of May (and that last one is actually a 10 game road trip).

Maybe I'm imagining things, but it seems like the cut down on off-days all together.

QUOTE (hi8is @ Apr 29, 2011 -> 02:40 AM)
My only suggestion would be to leave the off days blank on the calendar rather than have the sox hat :)

But the off days are the Sox's day!

Next month - for the June calendar - want to collaborate and play Photoshop tag?

That'd be fun!

Make an example wallpaper showing your skill sometime next month and we can let the members decide by vote.

QUOTE (knightni @ Apr 29, 2011 -> 06:43 AM)
Make an example wallpaper showing your skill sometime next month and we can let the members decide by vote.

That sounds like a competition - I'm talking about a collaborative effort where one of us starts - sends the psd to the other - who would make some changes and additions and then send it back for the first one to again make more changes and additions etc etc - until we both are like : whoa, dude... That's bad ass - whoop whoop!!

I've done Photoshop tag sessions that have lasted like 20 rounds :) it's fun. :)

You can see my skills at my companies website - www.thepixelflow.com

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 29, 2011 -> 01:31 AM)
Jesus, what a brutal schedule. The wallpaper is great, but f*** - two 9 game roadies alone in the month of May (and that last one is actually a 10 game road trip).

Maybe I'm imagining things, but it seems like the cut down on off-days all together.

Yeah after the opening homestand it is 30 of 43 on the road. That is just cruel.

QUOTE (knightni @ Apr 28, 2011 -> 12:38 PM)
Thoughts?

Probably your most ambitious effort. I like that it's very different from the last one. After a month of having it as the background you stop noticing it. Having something drastically different from the last keeps it fresh.