f*** this b**** ass mother f***ing team

Texsox

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gene Lamont led the White Sox to an AL West crown in 1993. In 1994 he had the White Sox in first place in the newly formed AL Central when the strike hit. JR still talks about how that team would have won the World Series. In 1995. when the Sox gave away Jack McDowell, and had a done John Kruk and Chris Sabo DHing, Lamont was fired after 31 games with the Sox sporting an 11-20 record, and was replaced by Terry Bevington. The Sox current record is 11-20.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 3, 2011 -> 10:29 PM)
Gene Lamont led the White Sox to an AL West crown in 1993. In 1994 he had the White Sox in first place in the newly formed AL Central when the strike hit. JR still talks about how that team would have won the World Series. In 1995. when the Sox gave away Jack McDowell, and had a done John Kruk and Chris Sabo DHing, Lamont was fired after 31 games with the Sox sporting an 11-20 record, and was replaced by Terry Bevington. The Sox current record is 11-20.

So you're suggesting we bring back the Boomer?

Ozzie will probably meet with Jerry soon, but I find it hard to imagine him quitting and forfeiting the guaranteed payout for next year, as he's already complaining about how much money he just spent on a house (might want to rethink that move).

KW is the one, in the end, who I would expect to offer his resignation to JR and fall on his own sword with the way things have completely fallen apart.

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ May 3, 2011 -> 10:34 PM)
So you're suggesting we bring back the Boomer?

He'd shake things up. I think the hamster is spinning the wheel overtime in JRs head right now. He hates losing money and even just another week or so of this kind of play may guarantee him a loss this season. I think the perception that the organization is playing this calmly and expects everything to be fine, isn't the reality. I think there are a lot of nervous and scared non uniform and uniform employees of the White Sox. The hammer is going to come down soon if this doesn't turn around. KW is the most resposible, but I would imagine he's safe and he'll have the opportunity to cover his ass by making a sacrificial lamb out of someone.

QUOTE (Real @ May 3, 2011 -> 10:41 PM)
gotta love it

twins fans forever will be able to say to us

"hey b****es, remember when we no-hit you in your own park? LOL"

f*** this team, not paying a dime to see a game this year

Sort of like how Packers fans can say the same thing to Bears fans after that turd of an NFC championship game.

Yay Chicago sports!

This team is just awful to watch.

I would assume most of you in Chicago are looking for free tickets to go to games this year rather than paying to see this s***.

Wow this team is bad.

I expect more no hitters.

I mean tonight's was disgracefully bad. What if a pitcher really has great stuff?

We will be no hit again.

relax greg, we hadn't been no hit in like 20 years.. the only reason we got not hit tonight is because Lillibridge didn't get an AB.. as soon as Beckham gets sent down to A ball and we get Lilli in there at 2B for the rest of the year this teams fortunes will change, guaranteed..

QUOTE (T R U @ May 4, 2011 -> 01:39 AM)
relax greg, we hadn't been no hit in like 20 years.. the only reason we got not hit tonight is because Lillibridge didn't get an AB.. as soon as Beckham gets sent down to A ball and we get Lilli in there at 2B for the rest of the year this teams fortunes will change, guaranteed..

RAWR

I'm stilling planning my vacation around the Sox schedule, but damn, it just ain't going to be the same. The difference between expectations and results is about the greatest for any season I can remember. I just haven't seen enough the past two weeks to believe it can turn around, even in a division like the Central.