And that's a White Sox winning streak!!!

Leonard Zelig

QUOTE (Bighurt52235 @ May 9, 2011 -> 10:33 PM)
Attending the series in Seattle has resparked me, I was actually pumped up watching tonight's game, which was probably the first time for me personally since the loss to Oakland to make us 7-5. Great to see Dunn startng to hit the ball well.

Funny how that works, huh? I attended as well and it totally has rekindled my interest and hopes. I felt that a little Sat. night and totally after the finale on Sunday. Funny what winning can do. I'm almost all in, again.

Great game last night! I tried to fall asleep with the TV on. Didn't work well when I kept hearing Hawk with his "stretch... stretch" and I'm always gonna open my eyes for that- glad I got to see the bombs by Lexi and Q. Let's keep the streak going.

QUOTE (Bighurt52235 @ May 10, 2011 -> 06:33 AM)
Attending the series in Seattle has resparked me, I was actually pumped up watching tonight's game, which was probably the first time for me personally since the loss to Oakland to make us 7-5. Great to see Dunn startng to hit the ball well.

I was in Seattle too and they were darn good. The pitching was the key and the offense started waing up