Gigli

Flash Tizzle

J-Lo can't act. This is proof. She's just a piece of ass, no more. She has little talent and an annoying accent. Of course the same could be said for Anna Kournikova, and I love her. :P

Hold up a second, the accents that J-Lo and especially Kournikova have are great. It is part of their lure. Obviously both have amazing asses, but c'mon who doesn't like the accents?

I was just reading on MSNBC yesterday that during the screenings of it, people were walking out of the movie within minutes of it starting...

Well, I know for Clerks: The Animated Series ABC picked a screening audience for a different show [mostly middle aged women] and put them in the audience for the screening of Clerks:TAS. So it fell flat on it's face because that was not the demographic meant for it.

J-Lo can't act. This is proof. She's just a piece of ass, no more. She has little talent and an annoying accent. Of course the same could be said for Anna Kournikova, and I love her. :P

Well, J.Lo's last movie made $94 million bucks(Maid in Manhattan)..which is amazing..so she can be profitable.. Ben's last 2 movies have both made over $100 million..which if he wasn't in those movies probably would have made that much...

But Kevin Smith has gotta be s***tin his pants right about know... :o

Conan is absolutely tearing the movie to shreds tonight, but he had a good joke last night about it. Something like:

"Apparently J-Lo is so upset about how poorly Gigli is doing, that her and Ben haven't been spending much time together. J-Lo has been spending alot of time by herself, and to get away from everyone she's been going to theaters that are showing Gigli."

Oh, and did everyone see that Kimmel took his entire audience, Ralphie May and all to see Gigli..the 10:30 showing...Wonder how that went last night :bang

...bet there was no problem getting tickets... :D

Ben Who-Fleck is a block of wood, and J-Ho is nothing more than an ass.

The only good thing about them making movies together is that I only have to avoid one movie to avoid them both at the same time!