SoxNet: Un-Foulke(ing) Believable

Molto

but what about 2004? 2005? and even 2006?

while Foulke could very well be on another team, since the A's don't have the money or rotation spot to give him, we will have Koch while the A's will have who? Valentine if he pans out.

we will also have Koch who in my opion will get better as he goes along.

I don't believe this is an awsome trade as many fans think, but I don't think we got beat by a long shot.

Originally posted by Mr. Showtime
Originally posted by Chisoxfn

I know many are saying that we are going to be paying 8 mill a year for Koch, but I don't buy that one bit.

Koch is going to sign an extension.

My guess is he'll get 3 year 15 million dollar deal.

after koch gets a few months of KW under his belt do you really think he is going to sign an extension with us???...3 years at 15 million???...thats less than what foulke got...most of you seem to think he is better than foulke so why would he sign with us for less than what kieth got..ive said this before..

the irony of this situation is koch's agent will use what the sox paid kieth foulke in arbitration to price him right out of our price range and force a trade...KW is an idiot...and it will once again show in this trade...unless koch and his agent are even bigger idiots..which i doubt

Originally posted by baggio202
Originally posted by Mr. Showtime
Originally posted by Chisoxfn

I know many are saying that we are going to be paying 8 mill a year for Koch, but I don't buy that one bit.

Koch is going to sign an extension.

My guess is he'll get 3 year 15 million dollar deal.

after koch gets a few months of KW under his belt do you really think he is going to sign an extension with us???

You are so right Baggs. KW needs to stick to GM'ing this team (while he still has the job) and leave the buffet-table-tossing and "b****"-calling to the team leaders. And if the "hall monitor" practices keep up, it won't be long until Maggs, Buehrle, PK, etc. have enough and demand a trade to a perennial contender.

I know this stuff was bad thats happening, but I really think KW is doing what he can to right the ship. Koch is a good guy, if they got Lieber he's a good vet. These are guys that aren't going to accept having stooges going around and tattle tailing on everyone.

We'll really have a good idea of whats going on after we see who the Sox bring in.

If someone like Byrd and Lieber are in, then its a big step forward cause they are both class acts, and exceptional leaders.

Guest hotsoxchick1

kw doing all he can to right the ship.... geez us better put on your life vest.....this ship is going down at a rate faster than the titanic.......