Indians @ White Sox, 05/19, 7:10, WCIU

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ May 19, 2011 -> 01:45 PM)
I'll be there tonight, along with 20 friends. It's gonna get rowdy!

Make headlines tomorrow. Cheer for the win and then get arrested or something for excessive celebration, if that's possible

It's official. Morel in the doghouse.

Pierre - LF

Ramirez - SS

Dunn - DH

Konerko - 1B

Quentin - RF

Pierzynski - C

Rios - CF

McPherson - 3B

Vizquel - 2B

Floyd - RHP

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 19, 2011 -> 01:26 PM)
So apparently McPherson isn't some guy that was going to sit on the bench for 10 days. He's played in all 3 games so far.

That's what Morel get's for hitting a three run homer and making 2 awesome plays in the field. Maybe next time he will learn.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ May 19, 2011 -> 11:24 AM)
Make headlines tomorrow. Cheer for the win and then get arrested or something for excessive celebration, if that's possible

I'm thinking about running on the field one of these days. It doesn't appear that the punishment is too severe. And it doesn't seem like a black guy has ever done it. I'd have to drink about 40 beers to do it.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 19, 2011 -> 01:31 PM)
I'm thinking about running on the field one of these days. It doesn't appear that the punishment is too severe. And it doesn't seem like a black guy has ever done it. I'd have to drink about 40 beers to do it.

I was at the night where about 4 different people ran out years back. I remember at least one of them being black. And really do you want to give the CPD a chance to kick your face in while no one watches?

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 19, 2011 -> 01:36 PM)
I was at the night where about 4 different people ran out years back. I remember at least one of them being black. And really do you want to give the CPD a chance to kick your face in while no one watches?

But I'll wear a shirt that says "I post at Soxtalk." Think about how famous I can make this board.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 19, 2011 -> 11:40 AM)
But I'll wear a shirt that says "I post at Soxtalk." Think about how famous I can make this board.

Wear your "Juan Pierre Sucks at Baseball" shirt instead and run towards him.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 19, 2011 -> 01:24 PM)
It's official. Morel in the doghouse.

Pierre - LF

Ramirez - SS

Dunn - DH

Konerko - 1B

Quentin - RF

Pierzynski - C

Rios - CF

McPherson - 3B

Vizquel - 2B

Floyd - RHP

Ozzie Rule #22: After the moment you hit a big home run to help us win a game, I will bench you for a career minor leaguer.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ May 19, 2011 -> 02:06 PM)
Wow, McPherson really getting another start? Would much rather have Morel or Lilli in the game tonight.

His strikeouts last night were rather impressive.

QUOTE (BearSox @ May 19, 2011 -> 03:06 PM)
Lilli and Morel both on the bench... I wish I was surprised, but who didn't see this coming. McPherson has no business starting.

The day that Ozzie quits is gonna be a great day.

Seriously.

You guys ought to know by now I'm one of the positive ones, and generally tend to defend the team.

This is f***ing asinine and ridiculous.