5/21 vs Dodgers

flavum

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 21, 2011 -> 03:33 PM)
Quentin has been hitting like Dunn with fewer walks for the last 2 weeks.

I know, but there won't be as many strikeouts, and honestly, right now he is the best option for the 3 hole, sadly. Dunn cannot be in the 3 hole anymore, plain and simple.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (OilCan @ May 21, 2011 -> 03:13 PM)
Seriously.

Why doesn't Ozzie play Lillibridge in LF or RF more and move Pierre to the bench where he belongs?

Makes too much sense which means there is no chance It would happen.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 21, 2011 -> 08:46 PM)
Makes too much sense which means there is no chance It would happen.

I'd like the Lilly lovers to at least admit one thing.

Do you feel stupid for throwing a tantrum when the Sox kept Lilly over Lastings Millidge?

I've blasted Lillibridge in the past like many on here, but never wanted Lastings Millidge over Lilly.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 21, 2011 -> 05:20 PM)
I'd like the Lilly lovers to at least admit one thing.

Do you feel stupid for throwing a tantrum when the Sox kept Lilly over Lastings Millidge?

I've blasted Lillibridge in the past like many on here, but never wanted Lastings Millidge over Lilly.

Do you feel stupid for slobbing on Jenks' knob last season when he was pure garbage?

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ May 22, 2011 -> 12:14 AM)
Do you feel stupid for slobbing on Jenks' knob last season when he was pure garbage?

Hell no figuratively speaking. I won't take the bait and list the reasons I liked Bobby.

Though I do take offense to you saying I'd do that to a male physically. I am not gay, though I won't condemn those who are.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 21, 2011 -> 06:55 PM)
Hell no figuratively speaking. I won't take the bait and list the reasons I liked Bobby.

Though I do take offense to you saying I'd do that to a male physically. I am not gay, though I won't condemn those who are.

LOL-

I will tell you this- there were many times to start this season, in close games, I REALLY missed Bobby. Despite his struggles (and now DL) with the RedSox the guy was generally automatic for us even though his last few years weren't 1-2-3 in the ninth.

Last year it hit an all time low when we blew that 6-3 lead in the 9th against the Twins with Bobby, but I actually still miss the guy and wish he was on our club (and I realize I am in the minority here)

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ May 21, 2011 -> 09:43 PM)
LOL-

I will tell you this- there were many times to start this season, in close games, I REALLY missed Bobby. Despite his struggles (and now DL) with the RedSox the guy was generally automatic for us even though his last few years weren't 1-2-3 in the ninth.

Last year it hit an all time low when we blew that 6-3 lead in the 9th against the Twins with Bobby, but I actually still miss the guy and wish he was on our club (and I realize I am in the minority here)

If Jenks had a LF who couldnt' catch the ball, it'd have looked a lot like what Thornton did to start this season.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 21, 2011 -> 09:23 PM)
If Jenks had a LF who couldnt' catch the ball, it'd have looked a lot like what Thornton did to start this season.

Agreed MT had some bad luck out there, but he wasn't exactly making his pitches either. I wonder what Redsox fans think about Bobby right now, it cannot be good