flavum

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 28, 2011 -> 03:19 PM)
Make the decision on who to banish to the bullpen difficult, Edwin.

I hope he can dominate today. He has the stuff, but of the six starters he's the one struggling ther most IMO

I kinda hope the Sox put up 7 runs quick, and Edwin has a so-so start to make it an easy decision to take him out.

I'm just worried they'll actually take Humber, our best starter so far, out of the rotation.

7 quality starts out of 9, and move him to the bullpen? No f***ing way.

QUOTE (flavum @ May 28, 2011 -> 11:03 AM)
I kinda hope the Sox put up 7 runs quick, and Edwin has a so-so start to make it an easy decision to take him out.

I'm just worried they'll actually take Humber, our best starter so far, out of he rotation.

7 quality starts out of 9, and move him to the bullpen? No f***ing way.

Quentin not in the line up while Dunn who we pay more is in batting 3rd. I thought the third hitter should be the best hitter on a team. Nice reversal of baseball protocol Ozzie.

QUOTE (forrestg @ May 28, 2011 -> 11:30 AM)
Quentin not in the line up while Dunn who we pay more is in batting 3rd. I thought the third hitter should be the best hitter on a team. Nice reversal of baseball protocol Ozzie.

Dunn walked 4 times yesterday, couple things:

Ozzie is rewarding him for being productive yesterday, psychology is a huge part of this game, Ozzie is probably trying to put him in a positive state of mind

If Adam sucks today, CQ will be back in the 3-hole tomorrow I'm sure

I'm just stunned that the lineup we have out there today is supposed to be a contender in the American League. No power outside of the 2/3/4. We have a team where the catcher and third base positions provide no power either, and the left fielder would have maybe 4 homers in Little League.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 28, 2011 -> 12:35 PM)
I'm just stunned that the lineup we have out there today is supposed to be a contender in the American League. No power outside of the 2/3/4. We have a team where the catcher and third base positions provide no power either, and the left fielder would have maybe 4 homers in Little League.

Not if you count inside the park ones