flavum

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ May 28, 2011 -> 05:39 PM)
Now Guillen is blasting the players and saying that he and his coaches are already "drained" and it feels like it's September already! Why oh why don't they fire his ass already???!

Time has come to fire OG!

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ May 28, 2011 -> 05:39 PM)
Now Guillen is blasting the players and saying that he and his coaches are already "drained" and it feels like it's September already! Why oh why don't they fire his ass already???!

Well he does have a point. But that is what he signed up for.

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ May 28, 2011 -> 10:39 PM)

He is trying to light a fire under THEM

QUOTE (flavum @ May 28, 2011 -> 09:51 PM)
Ranger said Dunn wasn't pinch hit for because he's going to break out one of these days.

Poor excuse, but I fully expected that from him.

He can start breaking out in the 2nd inning. In that situation, pinch hitting with Quentin was the only right move.

Baseball 101.

Dunn will break out of it one of these days/ Question is what day. All we needed was a fly ball from him and didn't get it. Other teams know he can't hit a lefty and very unlikely to hit a righty. The man is all funked out (that's a baseball term for slump) :lolhitting

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 28, 2011 -> 10:29 PM)
This is the 6th time this year the Sox had a lead in the 7th inning or later and lost the game.

The wild thing is I know I have come to expect losses when we lead by a run or two late.

That is pretty bad as a fan to realize my team likely will lose even with a late lead.

Fire everybody and start dropping salary NOW.

This team is going nowhere. The season has been over for some time now. Realize it Kenny and start firing, dumping.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 28, 2011 -> 11:38 PM)
The wild thing is I know I have come to expect losses when we lead by a run or two late.

That is pretty bad as a fan to realize my team likely will lose even with a late lead.

Fire everybody and start dropping salary NOW.

This team is going nowhere. The season has been over for some time now. Realize it Kenny and start firing, dumping.

I believe I said June or the first week of June, I can't remember, should be the cutoff point. They have looked somewhat better. But that's not saying much. I really want to wait until the Indians hit their first slump. Where they lose 8/10 or something. And see what we do over that same time. If this were the Twins ahead of us, I'd been calling for a blowup weeks ago.