GAME THREAD: OAK @ CWS, 6/10, 7:10pm

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jun 10, 2011 -> 08:30 AM)
Graham Godfrey will make his major league debut against us tonight. So let's welcome him to the big leagues with home runs.

can someone post a quick scouting report on him? As long as he is not a junk balling lefty, I have some hope the Sox can get to him.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jun 10, 2011 -> 08:34 AM)
can someone post a quick scouting report on him? As long as he is not a junk balling lefty, I have some hope the Sox can get to him.

He's a righty. Low 90's fastball.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jun 10, 2011 -> 08:34 AM)

control righty with a good change is all i know. overachiever type...kind of guy who will compete

QUOTE (Jerksticks @ Jun 10, 2011 -> 09:23 AM)
Unlike most pitchers making their debuts against us, I hope this guy can't get any breaking stuff over. A=

Dunn claims that our scouting department sucks. He's probably a knuckleballer. I do hope we can keep our good team play going. I was quite satisfied to see Dunn and Rios with some good at bats including a home run. I was most satisfied with the team effort yesterday.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jun 10, 2011 -> 07:30 AM)
Graham Godfrey will make his major league debut against us tonight. So let's welcome him to the big leagues with home runs.

I really hate facing guys like this...debut pitchers ALWAYS handcuff the Sox for some reason.