2011-2012 NHL Thread

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 02:07 PM)
It's remarkable how hot the Kings have gotten. Wow.

If they win game 4, they will tie the 88 Oilers in going 16-2 in the playoffs. That's a team with Gretzky, Messier, Kurri, Fuhr that won 4 cups in 5 years

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 02:14 PM)
WTF? When I click on the link, I get the same login problem too. But if I copy & paste the URL into my address bar, it works?

I definitely don't have a NYTimes account, I don't know what the deal is, oops.

Fun with fixing URLs.

Here's the link.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 11, 2012 -> 09:59 PM)
Been a diehard Kings fan since the days of Mario Lemieux. Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! We did it! Kings! Kings! Kings! Go Hockey!

QUOTE (knightni @ Jun 11, 2012 -> 10:46 PM)
When was Mario Lemieux on the Kings?

He's being an idiot.

Go away troll.

Congrats, Kings! I can't wait to read about how Bill Simmons' 10-year old daughter is so happy about this after she sobbed herself home when the Kings lost the last clincher and were only up 3 games to 1 at that point. Such a tough lesson in sports!

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 12, 2012 -> 08:51 AM)
Congrats, Kings! I can't wait to read about how Bill Simmons' 10-year old daughter is so happy about this after she sobbed herself home when the Kings lost the last clincher and were only up 3 games to 1 at that point. Such a tough lesson in sports!

f*** him. All his hometown teams have won titles in the last decade and now his adopted hockey team wins too? Stop attending all these games and put some more work in on your s*** website. (Yes, I know you were being sarcastic, but I had to add on to it)

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 12, 2012 -> 08:55 AM)
f*** him. All his hometown teams have won titles in the last decade and now his adopted hockey team wins too? Stop attending all these games and put some more work in on your s*** website. (Yes, I know you were being sarcastic, but I had to add on to it)

No, I agree. My opinion of Bill Simmons has really flipped since his new site and the quality of his work has dwindled.

The devils like to party:

http://deadspin.com/5918042/the-devils-had...eir-game-6-loss

Is it wrong to party after losing the stanley cup finals?

If you are wearing a suit and cannot walk because you are dunk is that more acceptable?

Those are some serious grade A LA trashbags they take into their party bus, hope your wives arent reading the internet. Wonder if they choked any of them.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 13, 2012 -> 10:26 AM)
The devils like to party:

http://deadspin.com/5918042/the-devils-had...eir-game-6-loss

Is it wrong to party after losing the stanley cup finals?

If you are wearing a suit and cannot walk because you are dunk is that more acceptable?

Those are some serious grade A LA trashbags they take into their party bus, hope your wives arent reading the internet. Wonder if they choked any of them.

I wonder how many of those LA trashbags thought they were partying with the Kings and were looking for the Stanley Cup. It's LA, it's not like they know anything about hockey players.

This same arugment came up when Gronkowski partied after the Super Bowl. I understand some people wouldn't go party, but criticizing them is stupid IMO. These guys worked so hard to get this far, if that's how they want to blow off steam, big f***ing deal. It's not like they have a game for the next 5 months.

Edited by LittleHurt05