6/18 Sox @ D-Backs 7:10 PM, WGN

Forget Jackson/Hudson, time to win some ballgames. Duke has a 5.61 career ERA vs. the Sox.

Saturday's lineup from tonight's Twitter updates

Lilli - LF

Morel - 3B

CQ - RF

PK - 1B

Alexei - SS

Rios - CF

Castro - C

Beckham - 2B

Danks - LHP

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Jun 18, 2011 -> 05:51 AM)
I still have faith.

I don't have any faith in Ozzie or Kenny. None. I still of course hope this pathetic team can play up to their potential.

Sorry to be a downer, but Ozzie's comments about JP last night really get me fired up. We went all of last year b****ing about Mark Kotsay, and the irony is all of this year we get the same thing but in the name of Juan Pierre.

f*** you Ozzie!

That said, it would be nice to get a W tonight

Morel up to 2nd and alexei dropped to a RBI spot? It's been suggested here before and I didn't like it, but I see the point now, since we've had 3 ineffective bat behind Konerko. I just hope we stick with it for more than 1 game if we're trying it today.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 18, 2011 -> 01:48 AM)
Forget Jackson/Hudson, time to win some ballgames. Duke has a 5.61 career ERA vs. the Sox.

Lilli - LF

Morel - 3B

CQ - RF

PK - 1B

Alexei - SS

Rios - CF

Castro - C

Beckham - 2B

Danks - LHP

Fiddling with the lineup? Only desperate managers do that. Ozzie admitting that we're toast.

QUOTE (mmmmmbeeer @ Jun 18, 2011 -> 02:19 PM)
What'd he say?

"If people don't like Juan, well, that's too bad," Guillen said. "As long as he's here, I have to play him. He's my leadoff guy and can make a lot of things happen. We know he's struggling right now."
Link

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 18, 2011 -> 01:48 AM)

Lilli - LF

Morel - 3B

CQ - RF

PK - 1B

Alexei - SS

Rios - CF

Castro - C

Beckham - 2B

Danks - LHP

Well...this lineup is...different.

No Pierre = good though.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 18, 2011 -> 11:28 AM)
Link

"If people don't like Juan, well, that's too bad," Guillen said. "As long as he's here, I have to play him. He's my leadoff guy and can make a lot of things happen. We know he's struggling right now."

There's your out KW.... Get RID OF HIM.

Side note: "He can make a lot of things happen" what a bald faced LIE that is...

Edited by Cali

QUOTE (Cali @ Jun 18, 2011 -> 01:34 PM)
There's your out KW.... Get RID OF HIM.

Side note: "He can make a lot of things happen" what a bald faced LIE that is...

No he is right. He can make me slam my remote down in anger, he can make me yell obscenities at the TV, he can make me scold my dog for no reason, he can make me kick the neighbors cat. He can really can make a lot of things happen.

Edited by JoeCoolMan24

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 18, 2011 -> 02:37 PM)
No he is right. He can make me slam my remote down in anger, he can make me yell obscenities at the TV, he can make me scold my dog for no reason, he can make kick the neighbors cat. He can really can make a lot of things happen.

Ok, animal cruelty because of a baseball team? Not cool dude.

I bet your dog looks at you with such sad eyes when you do that.

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Jun 18, 2011 -> 01:04 PM)
I don't have any faith in Ozzie or Kenny. None. I still of course hope this pathetic team can play up to their potential.

Sorry to be a downer, but Ozzie's comments about JP last night really get me fired up. We went all of last year b****ing about Mark Kotsay, and the irony is all of this year we get the same thing but in the name of Juan Pierre.

f*** you Ozzie!

That said, it would be nice to get a W tonight

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jun 18, 2011 -> 05:35 PM)
I still hold out hope for Beckham but I wish they could send him to AAA for the year and let him work some s*** out.

1.) That first post was kind of funny. You are a true Sox fan. We b**** and b**** and then you end it with, 'That said it would be nice to get a W tonight.' The true fans like you can moan, but ultimately we want the W.

2. Lilly can't play every position. We have a lot of guys that should be sent down for Lilly to replace: Gordon, Rios, Juan, Morel as well as worthless Adam Dunn.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 18, 2011 -> 05:28 AM)
Morel up to 2nd and alexei dropped to a RBI spot? It's been suggested here before and I didn't like it, but I see the point now, since we've had 3 ineffective bat behind Konerko. I just hope we stick with it for more than 1 game if we're trying it today.

That was me.