Sox @ D-Backs, 3:10 PM, CSN

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There really is no excuse for Pierre to play instead of Quentin.

Dunn in RF might end up being a disaster. Humber doesn't exactly miss a lot of bats.

BTW, Collmenter sounds like bad news. He's a guy who throws 87 and uses his change 25% of the time. Hopefully, our advanced scouting told our hitters.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 19, 2011 -> 10:19 AM)

Dunn in RF might end up being a disaster. Humber doesn't exactly miss a lot of bats.

BTW, Collmenter sounds like bad news. He's a guy who throws 87 and uses his change 25% of the time. Hopefully, our advanced scouting told our hitters.

I feel gross defending this, but Q does need time off sometimes.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 19, 2011 -> 09:19 AM)

Knowing our advanced scouting, no.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 19, 2011 -> 02:19 PM)

Things are all good. It is really hot down there and everyone needs to have a chance at contributing. That is my story and I am sticking to it

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 19, 2011 -> 11:26 AM)
Pierre LF, Vizquel 2B, Ramirez SS, Konerko 1B, Dunn RF, Rios CF, Pierzynski C, Teahen 3B, Humber P

It's so God awful to see that name "Pierre" in the lineup.

For those who don't subscribe to MLB.TV but live out of town etc today's game is free on MLB.TV

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Jun 19, 2011 -> 11:29 AM)
It's so God awful to see that name "Pierre" in the lineup.

For those who don't subscribe to MLB.TV but live out of town etc today's game is free on MLB.TV

It's so hard in my mind. I want the Sox to win, but I want Pierre to fail miserably at everything he does so he finally is benched. But by rooting against Juan, I am sort of rooting against the Sox.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Jun 19, 2011 -> 10:32 AM)
It's so hard in my mind. I want the Sox to win, but I want Pierre to fail miserably at everything he does so he finally is benched. But by rooting against Juan, I am sort of rooting against the Sox.

You're not alone in this conundrum.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Jun 19, 2011 -> 11:32 AM)

he has done that and he hasn't been benched. I blame Ozzie everyday he's in the line-up, but at this point this is on KW, he needs to be DFA'd and taken away from Ozzie.

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 19, 2011 -> 12:26 PM)
Pierre LF, Vizquel 2B, Ramirez SS, Konerko 1B, Dunn RF, Rios CF, Pierzynski C, Teahen 3B, Humber P

Why Pierre and teahen???

::shaking head::

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 19, 2011 -> 11:05 AM)
Brent doubled and scored our first run last night.

Only way he'll learn not to do that.

While everyone else fires away at Oz, KW, Pierre, Beckham, Rios and Dunn you get your little jabs at Ozzie when Morel is benched. It's unique I'll give you that.

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 19, 2011 -> 04:26 PM)

Dunn and Teahen means bad defense and equals a loss.

Unless Dunn finally has a multi home run game to make up for the runs we'll be giving up today.

QUOTE (JoshPR @ Jun 19, 2011 -> 05:48 PM)
Why Pierre and teahen???

::shaking head::

Pierre is an everyday player whether fans like it or not. He'll be an everyday player the rest of the season and maybe next season with the Marlins.