Sox @ D-Backs, 3:10 PM, CSN

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jun 19, 2011 -> 03:31 PM)
If Pierre can be an every day player in Ozzieworld then so can Lillibridge . More power better defense probably better speed too.

Well one has been the vision of someone's wet dream since 2003.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 19, 2011 -> 03:47 PM)
Pierre slowed up there rounding 2nd, a good throw would have gotten him, instead the throw hits his heel and it gets Vizquel an extra base too.

Young also has an atrocious arm.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 19, 2011 -> 02:46 PM)
Teahen fields a bunt, Adam Dunn catches a fly ball in RF, Juan Pierre has a solid single to LF for the first hit.

Earth is doomed.

I think that's the first time I've seen Pierre "make something happen" all year...and I am not kidding.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 19, 2011 -> 02:52 PM)
This is a guy that Adam Dunn really ought to be able to hit.

Don't look now but Minnesota won again. For like the 20,000,000 time in a row. They are not out of it and I would not be surprised if they are in second or third place by the break.

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Jun 19, 2011 -> 03:55 PM)
Don't look now but Minnesota won again. For like the 20,000,000 time in a row. They are not out of it and I would not be surprised if they are in second or third place by the break.

We can't beat the Rochester Red wings at the moment. The twins would really put a beating on us. Our own damn fault. We keep handing them lifelines instead of the beat downs they deserve.

Edited by southsideirish71