Sox need to find a way to beat Oakland

badabob03

two out of three would be sweet....Please Jerry let the starting line-up alone and leave the pitcher in if he's not in trouble or tired..Jeeeeez!!!!

Have a little faith Jerry the team is coming together and just getting fired up don't piss on their parade by overmanaging...AGAIN!!! :dips***

two out of three would be sweet....Please Jerry let the starting line-up alone and leave the pitcher in if he's not in trouble or tired..Jeeeeez!!!!

Have a little faith Jerry the team is coming together and just getting fired up don't piss on their parade by overmanaging...AGAIN!!! :dips***

Being a homes series, we SHOULD take 2 of 3. Whether we do is anyones guess.... :bang

how did you know i played trumpet and satchmo was my idol? I actually met him backstage in Atlantic City in the 60's...yes i'm old.......Go Sox

your the first person to comment on what i thought was a pretty cool pic.

the guy is an american treasure. it must have been pretty neat to meet him.

and your only as old as you feel :)

go sox

when the sox play oakland, seattle, or anaheim i cover my eyes. :ph34r:

Heh, I actually run away and hide when we play those teams....

Our pen is pretty much spent for this series, no thanks to Manuel :fyou

I hope it works out this way..that we can somehow not pitch marte and Gordon for this series...but I don't think that's gonna happen..

and I don't see us playing whiffle ball against the A's pitching this week either...This teams needs like a week to recover...I think all those HR swings since the all-star break has worn them out :rolleyes:

Who are the Royals playing this next series?? The Tigers... :rolleyes:

man, we got a long road ahead..

Hi Folks This is my first post to this board so I'll try to keep it simple. I have been living here in the San Francisco Bay Area for the past 3 years and trying to spread the White Sox Fanatisism everywhere I go. I have been following all your post on this board for the past 2 months and I thought it's about time to join the fun. :cheers I look forward to sharing the many ups and downs with my fellow Sox fans and I know my girlfriend will appreciate that I have another outlet for my beloved Sox!

Well just to get you on another mindset for the upcomming A's series, I can tell you that the local media here is referring to this as a "very tough series agaist the surging White Sox!" :bringit Wins and the recent offensive surge is starting to garner some much due respect throughout the AL!

Prediction...Sox take two out of three! :headbang

Hi Folks This is my first post to this board so I'll try to keep it simple.  I have been living here in the San Francisco Bay Area for the past 3 years and trying to spread the White Sox Fanatisism everywhere I go.  I have been following all your post on this board for the past 2 months and I thought it's about time to join the fun.  :cheers  I look forward to sharing the many ups and downs with my fellow Sox fans and I know my girlfriend will appreciate that I have another outlet for my beloved Sox!

Well just to get you on another mindset for the upcomming A's series, I can tell you that the local media here is referring to this as a "very tough series agaist the surging White Sox!"  :bringit  Wins and the recent offensive surge is starting to garner some much due respect throughout the AL!

Prediction...Sox take two out of three!  :headbang

Welcome to soxtalk, and the oakland media must not do their homework :lol:

Hi Folks This is my first post to this board so I'll try to keep it simple.  I have been living here in the San Francisco Bay Area for the past 3 years and trying to spread the White Sox Fanatisism everywhere I go.  I have been following all your post on this board for the past 2 months and I thought it's about time to join the fun.  :cheers  I look forward to sharing the many ups and downs with my fellow Sox fans and I know my girlfriend will appreciate that I have another outlet for my beloved Sox!

Well just to get you on another mindset for the upcomming A's series, I can tell you that the local media here is referring to this as a "very tough series agaist the surging White Sox!"  :bringit  Wins and the recent offensive surge is starting to garner some much due respect throughout the AL!

Prediction...Sox take two out of three!  :headbang

Just remember if anyone gives you any trouble, just point them out to me and I'll promptly ask someone else to help you out... :D

First of all, we have a day off tomorrow and don't play until Friday night. That gives us over TWO FULL DAYS of rest. Our bullpen WILL be ready!

KC goes to Tampa now, who was very competitive this past weekend, taking a game out of Kauffman. I think we can be 1/2 game out this time tomorrow!

First of all, we have a day off tomorrow and don't play until Friday night. That gives us over TWO FULL DAYS of rest. Our bullpen WILL be ready!

KC goes to Tampa now, who was very competitive this past weekend, taking a game out of Kauffman. I think we can be 1/2 game out this time tomorrow!

First of all, we have a day off tomorrow and don't play until Friday night.  That gives us over TWO FULL DAYS of rest.  Our bullpen WILL be ready!

Yeah, sure..whatever... :lolhitting

I look at it has one full day of rest...Thursday, and back to work

Gordon is not a young man..