F*** It, Part 2: Electric Boogaloo. Its just the Cubs

Kyyle23

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jun 22, 2011 -> 02:08 PM)
@MDGonzales Mark Gonzales

Sox lineup: Pierre - LF Morel - 3B Quentin - DH Konerko - 1B Ramirez - SS Rios - CF Pierzynski - C Lillibridge - RF Beckham - 2B Peavy - RHP

I know Dunn is the equivalent to Paul Pfeiffer when it comes to hitting lefties. But Doug Davis? If you have no faith in him against Doug Davis then I don't know what to say.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 22, 2011 -> 02:12 PM)
I know Dunn is the equivalent to Paul Pfeiffer when it comes to hitting lefties. But Doug Davis? If you have no faith in him against Doug Davis then I don't know what to say.

He needs the day off. He isn't right, and the home crowd is brutalizing him every at bat. It isn't like it is going to hurt anything with the way he is going.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 22, 2011 -> 02:12 PM)

It just means that Davis will have three less strikeouts tonight than originally anticipated.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 22, 2011 -> 12:12 PM)

@MDGonzales

Dunn, 7-for-37, 11 Ks vs. Doug Davis, sits.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 22, 2011 -> 01:16 PM)
He needs the day off. He isn't right, and the home crowd is brutalizing him every at bat. It isn't like it is going to hurt anything with the way he is going.

I think he needs to be benched at least 50% of the time against lefty starters until he shows something. Maybe a bit less on the road.

QUOTE (Stan Bahnsen @ Jun 22, 2011 -> 08:20 PM)
I think he needs to be benched at least 50% of the time against lefty starters until he shows something. Maybe a bit less on the road.

Sure would be nice if we could bat the TANK against LHP for him until Dunn shows some more life.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 22, 2011 -> 12:22 PM)
Ginger Kid 1, J4L 0

Wow, I had no idea he had been that horrific against Davis. So it looks like we've got a $14-15 million dollar platoon player on our hands?

It's a disaster. I hope his psyche is up to the challenge of turning it around.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jun 22, 2011 -> 03:08 PM)
@MDGonzales Mark Gonzales

Sox lineup: Pierre - LF Morel - 3B Quentin - DH Konerko - 1B Ramirez - SS Rios - CF Pierzynski - C Lillibridge - RF Beckham - 2B Peavy - RHP

Other than Pierre, I don't mind this lineup at all