F*** it III: Sox vs The National. First Pitch 7:10 CT

Kyyle23

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 25, 2011 -> 05:48 AM)
Ramon Castro is incredibly goofy in the dugout. He's not quite a Toby Hall or a Nick Swisher, but he's always f***ing around with people. Rios is pretty goofy too.

Hopefully Castro has permission to f*** around with those people :lolhitting

Nice insight though, I saw the other day that you get to watch Sox batting practice. Sounds fun!

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 11:48 PM)
Valverde?

Valverde wasn't on the Tigers in 08. Dye hit a huge go-ahead homer I remember. I think it was off Doug Jones.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (Thad Bosley @ Jun 25, 2011 -> 05:48 AM)
As we approach the half-way point of this season, and with the White Sox obviously still very much within striking distance of taking over the AL Central Division, I'm wondering how much longer it will be before the media really starts taking Guillen & Co. into task for the decision to continue on with Pierre not only at the helm of the line-up, but in the line-up at all. That sort of pressure must be forthcoming sooner rather than later. And when it does, it'll be interesting to see how both OG and KW manage that situation.

It's started the last two weeks. Seems there's been articles from everywhere.

QUOTE (Thad Bosley @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 11:48 PM)
As we approach the half-way point of this season, and with the White Sox obviously still very much within striking distance of taking over the AL Central Division, I'm wondering how much longer it will be before the media really starts taking Guillen & Co. into task for the decision to continue on with Pierre not only at the helm of the line-up, but in the line-up at all. That sort of pressure must be forthcoming sooner rather than later. And when it does, it'll be interesting to see how both OG and KW manage that situation.

Honest question here as I am an out of towner.......Is there any heat coming right now outside of this board?

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 25, 2011 -> 05:49 AM)
Valverde wasn't on the Tigers in 08. Dye hit a huge go-ahead homer I remembered. I think it was off Doug Jones.

You talking about at Detroit? It was Todd Jones, and not Doug Jones and his palm ball.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 11:49 PM)
Hopefully Castro has permission to f*** around with those people :lolhitting

Nice insight though, I saw the other day that you get to watch Sox batting practice. Sounds fun!

I've got a pretty sweet internship.

QUOTE (aprec32 @ Jun 25, 2011 -> 05:50 AM)
Honest question here as I am an out of towner.......Is there any heat coming right now outside of this board?

Yes, maybe more debate about Pierre vs Viciedo than any other position "battle" for the Sox the last few years.