Gamethread: 6/25/2011, 3:10 p.m.; Nationals @ White Sox

maggsmaggs

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there were enough swear words last night when our pen gave up 11 hits and three walks in 7 innings and our SS made a bad throw with 2 outs. Anyway it's a new day and a new game and we can win it for sure.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 25, 2011 -> 09:58 AM)
I think there were enough swear words last night when our pen gave up 11 hits and three walks in 7 innings and our SS made a bad throw with 2 outs. Anyway it's a new day and a new game and we can win it for sure.

Don't forget about Omars error.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 25, 2011 -> 07:15 PM)
If Dunn starts hitting we can make some noise. If he doesn't I think we're in trouble still.

Paulie and Dunn coulda been a heck of a 1-2 punch.

Just make it happen, Adam.

Last night we saw some signs, right?

That rope down first for a double and a ball that was about 2 inches away from being an unrobbed home run...

That's an actual statistic - right, the unrobbed home run.

:lolhitting

QUOTE (hi8is @ Jun 25, 2011 -> 06:48 PM)
Last night we saw some signs, right?

That rope down first for a double and a ball that was about 2 inches away from being an unrobbed home run...

That's an actual statistic - right, the unrobbed home run.

:lolhitting

Yes the double was very good.

I didn't see the home run live but the replay and that sucks that that guy robbed Dunn.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 25, 2011 -> 07:51 PM)
Yes the double was very good.

I didn't see the home run live but the replay and that sucks that that guy robbed Dunn.

Both where signs of things coming around.

We've seen him hit well for a week and then revert back to hitting .170 for the following week.

I just hope he goes on an absolute power tear - even if hitting at a .250 clip with a continued high walk rate... that'd be what we signed up for. :P

Just give me a month of solid 1 for 3 and 1 for 4 performances so long as that 1 hit is regularly a double or home run...

Then I'll be happy panda.

218767-Happy-Panda-Jumping.jpg

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 25, 2011 -> 08:08 PM)
FOX Blackout

Man, I am guessing that the MLB.tv feed is blacked out today because of FOX rights?

EDIT: Oh, I see... the game is being carried by FOX and thus is only shown in certain regions and is blacked out on MLB.tv.

Sad Panda...

Sad_Panda_by_ra3ndy.jpg

Edited by hi8is