White Sox @ Rockies, 7:40pm, WCIU

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 28, 2011 -> 11:41 AM)
I would like to see a sweep like we did there in 2005. And I saw that series

LOL. That reminds me that my 1st post ever on this site was during that series. Of course I was being an over-the-top douche, stating that Pablo Ozuna should just walk off the field and retire for making so many mistakes in one of those games.

:lolhitting

EDIT: Here it is...

f*** you Ozuna! You should retire from the game mid-game.

link

EDIT part deux: And it was a reply to milkman. LOL

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 28, 2011 -> 11:43 AM)
LOL. That reminds me that my 1st post ever on this site was during that series. Of course I was being an over-the-top douche, stating that Pablo Ozuna should just walk off the field and retire for making so many mistakes in one of those games.

link

I wonder what my first post looked like... I bet it was lame.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 28, 2011 -> 03:35 PM)
Sox lineup: Pierre - LF Morel - 3B Quentin - RF Konerko - 1B Ramirez - SS Pierzynski - C Rios - CF Beckham - 2B Floyd - P

Viciedo: .323/.361/.520/.881 with 12 HRs and 55 RBIs

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 28, 2011 -> 03:49 PM)
.330/.369/.528

He had a good game last night...again.

Ah...whatever site I googled must not have been updated.

Nonetheless, he is definitely not ready to contribute.

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 28, 2011 -> 04:43 PM)

link

I think my biggest baseball thril was seeing Joe Crede hit a two run 2 out homer in the top of the 9th in game three and that brought up the Big Hurt to PH. He hit a homer to dead center. The crack of the ball off the bat was heard throughout the stadium. Prior to Frank coming up even all the Rox fans were cheering to see him.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 28, 2011 -> 05:43 PM)

link

Was this the game Politte pulled back a bunt to get a single? If so, that was f***ing awesome.

Anyone else feel like the Rockies are the NL equivalent to the Sox. Consistently inconsistent, always hanging around in the standings and has had one or two great runs in the last decade. Could be way off base here, just thinking aloud.

I honestly root for Pierre to fail now. In all my years of watching White Sox baseball, I can say I've never done that.

I root for JP to fail and the Sox to win despite him every time...

QUOTE (Cali @ Jun 28, 2011 -> 07:42 PM)
I honestly root for Pierre to fail now. In all my years of watching White Sox baseball, I can say I've never done that.

I root for JP to fail and the Sox to win despite him every time...

At the most, there are only about 82 games left in Juan Pierre's regular season White Sox career. You might as well cheer for him to do well, because at this rate, if they ever finally decide to make a change my be too late. Viciedo is due to cool off. It would have been nice having him in the line up while he's on fire.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 29, 2011 -> 01:45 AM)
At the most, there are only about 82 games left in Juan Pierre's regular season White Sox career. You might as well cheer for him to do well, because at this rate, if they ever finally decide to make a change my be too late. Viciedo is due to cool off. It would have been nice having him in the line up while he's on fire.

It's ironic, cause I feel like we didn't strike while iron was hot with Lillibridge. He should have been playing every day when he was Miguel Cabrera-esque.

Man, Hawk has the lowest HOF standards of anyone. You're nuts if you don't think Todd Helton is a HOFer? The guy's played his entire career in Coors Field and only has 342 homeruns. His 162 game average is .323-28-103. I could understand arguments to put him in the Hall, but the idea that you're losing your mind if you argue against it is absurd...