White Sox @ Rockies, 7:40pm, WCIU

The dead weight on this team is ridiculous. We have six guys performing just terribly: Teahen, Omar, Dunn, Rios, Pierre and Beckham. Morel is also debatable.

Gonna give myself one more Sox trip to the plate before sleep. Well, hopefully we get there though I kinda wanna see Santiago.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 29, 2011 -> 03:56 AM)
Dunn has no prayer against Lindstrom. He'll be batting 2nd next inning if we hold Rockies scoreless.

We are living on borrowed time.

No O means no glOry.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 28, 2011 -> 10:00 PM)
I can't believe how I don't get mad this year.

Now frustrated, yes, but like somebody said I continue to expect us to lose each and every night.

I don't get mad anymore.. same stuff since 2nd half of 06.. just so used to it all. Pray for lady luck here boys

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 28, 2011 -> 11:00 PM)
I can't believe how I don't get mad this year.

Now frustrated, yes, but like somebody said I continue to expect us to lose each and every night.

My madness stopped after the 2005 season. I used to get so pissed about the Sox and losses. They would literally wreck me inside. But after 2005, I felt so relieved. I would get frustrated with the Sox, but not crazy angry like before.

The 2005 season was a metaphorical deuce.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Jun 29, 2011 -> 04:02 AM)
My madness stopped after the 2005 season. I used to get so pissed about the Sox and losses. They would literally wreck me inside. But after 2005, I felt so relieved. I would get frustrated with the Sox, but not crazy angry like before.

The 2005 season was a metaphorical deuce.

I got really mad in April/May when we were dropping games night after night.

I finally got used to it and figure, 'wake me when we get five over .500'

Gotta love those who support the team financially with season ticket sales, etc. It's a tough team to support cause it's so dull offensively.

QUOTE (iguchi=dank @ Jun 28, 2011 -> 11:01 PM)
I don't get mad anymore.. same stuff since 2nd half of 06.. just so used to it all. Pray for lady luck here boys

I do get pissed Sox brass allows this to continue on and on. The game itself I forget fast.