White Sox vs Rockies 7:40 CT first pitch

Kyyle23

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 29, 2011 -> 08:46 PM)
We both got clowned/owned with the suggestion he even consider running again.

Jimenez used to get it up there in the upper 90's. He's 90-94 tonight. That's quite a drop-off. Any rumors?

Been a lot of injury talk about him this year.

You'd think we were on the West Coast playing a Friday night game with the lack of activity in game thread tonight.

I guess the Cubs will draw everyone back for at least 3 days.

DET coming back against the Mets, it was 8-2 and it has been trimmed to 8-5 in the 6th.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 29, 2011 -> 08:12 PM)
The Sox bats are not heating up with the weather.

What is going on?

Tip your caps again.

Well, we've learned that Juan Pierre probably shouldn't steal for the rest of the season and that our line-up with a pitcher hitting offers even shorter games and less resistance.

Unless we keep going to extra innings because both teams are offensively challenged.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 01:17 AM)
Wow horrible horrible work by Rios. That was a catchable ball.

But he only has two errors! Ugh, he's been mediocre out there. Never thought Quentin would be our best defensive outfielder of the three starters, but good for Carlos.

Here we go again with Rios.

If he just starts off in the beginning and runs quickly back to the wall and THEN finds the ball again, there's a 90% chance at least that he catches it.

You can't drift or run along with the ball or turn and then re-adjust over and over.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 01:19 AM)
Wasn't someone telling us Rios has only two errors to defend his defense last night? If there is no error charged there then he gave up 3 free bases with no error.

Hell, Alexei should have about 3-5 more errors this season if not for favorable official scoring.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 29, 2011 -> 08:20 PM)
Hell, Alexei should have about 3-5 more errors this season if not for favorable official scoring.

Ramirez or Rios? I'm guessing you mean Rios in CF (not the one with the Russian name).

8-6 Tigers only down by 2 now.

Who threw the shutout for the Twins against the Dodgers today?

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jun 29, 2011 -> 08:19 PM)
yank worthy? didn't see it.

not quite... but his first at bat was worse in my opinion.. letting a fastball down the middle go without a swing with 2 strikes... really ready tonight wasn't he.. AND let me say, i want him to do well, unlike pierre (unless it actually helps us win)

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 29, 2011 -> 06:46 PM)
We both got clowned/owned with the suggestion he even consider running again.

Jimenez used to get it up there in the upper 90's. He's 90-94 tonight. That's quite a drop-off. Any rumors?

1. cuticle problem

2. brain problem