White Sox vs Rockies 7:40 CT first pitch

Kyyle23

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 01:36 AM)
I wish he would retire, or at least officially announce his retirement.

It still is amazing that we have so many more years/millions to pay a guy that seems to be going through the motions more than anyone we've had here in the Ozzie regime. For as much as people complained about Carlos Lee, he hustled a hell of a lot more than Rios.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 29, 2011 -> 08:40 PM)
Rios is 10X better coming in on the ball.

Well, you can say that for 90% of outfielders, but that was a nice play preventing an XB hit.

Yet the guys who can go back on the ball and thus play a lot more shallow might not make as spectacular of plays, but save a lot more runs.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 29, 2011 -> 08:39 PM)
Very nice catch there by Rios to hopefully prevent big inning. Way to shut us up...for a few seconds

i can't believe its more than 2 years left.. feels like it should be next year or 2.. but god damn if he just gave a crap.. The Lee comparison was a good one, carlos seems like an energizer bunny compared to rios :)

QUOTE (iguchi=dank @ Jun 29, 2011 -> 08:42 PM)
i can't believe its more than 2 years left.. feels like it should be next year or 2.. but god damn if he just gave a crap.. The Lee comparison was a good one, carlos seems like an energizer bunny compared to rios :)

Is it 4 after this one? The one hope is that he's still physically capable that last year, because then he may put up some numbers looking for another contract.