White Sox vs Rockies First Pitch 2:10 CT

Kyyle23

Seriously is there a stat out there showing how many times a player comes to the plate in a single season with the bases loaded? I feel like Juan has set the all time record this year

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Cali @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 03:55 PM)
Seriously is there a stat out there showing how many times a player comes to the plate in a single season with the bases loaded? I feel like Juan has set the all time record this year

He's 0-7 on the year with the bases loaded, 1 BB 2 RBI

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 08:57 PM)
Of course, losing (or winning) this game has VERY little to do with Juan Pierre, but why, why, why does he always seem to come up with RISP or in key situations?

Cause he gets the most at bats on the team?

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 12:58 PM)
He's 0-7 on the year with the bases loaded, 1 BB 2 RBI

I would have sworn it was at least 20 times at bat...

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 08:59 PM)
Just don't get the logic of resting Quentin AND Konerko.

Quentin, I get. But the only legit offensive threat we've had the last week, along with AJ?

Only thing I can think of is Konerko asked for day off, as plans were to play Dunn in RF.

QUOTE (Cali @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 03:55 PM)

Link

Alexei is 6/8. Pierre now is 0/8.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 03:00 PM)
Good news guys Sox are past halfway point in games played the Juan Pierre days in a Sox uni are on the downhill side! That is a positive for me. :lolhitting

Only 300+ PAs or so until Juan is gone. That really depresses me. He will not be benched under any circumstance.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 03:59 PM)
Just don't get the logic of resting Quentin AND Konerko.

Quentin, I get. But the only legit offensive threat we've had the last week, along with AJ?

This is actually PK's first game off (not day) since June 4th. We have 10 straight before the ASB (and he'll be there), so a game off here does kind of make sense somewhere along the way