White Sox vs Cubs First Pitch 3:10 CT

Kyyle23

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, FOX we in LA must all be Yankees/Mets fans.

If it's a "regional" thing with your blackouts, why don't you choose to show the game in Chicago since it's a closer region to Los Angeles than New York? Why? Because your rules are idiotic and you know.

f*** YOU FOX

Edited by Cali

QUOTE (Cali @ Jul 2, 2011 -> 10:14 AM)
Thanks, FOX we in LA must all be Yankees/Mets fans.

If it's a "regional" thing with your blackouts, why don't you choose to show the game in Chicago since it's a closer region to Los Angeles than New York? Why? Because your rules are idiotic and you know.

f*** YOU FOX

Any idea how we can get a stream somewhere online?

On a personal note - I just noticed you're in Valley Vallage - 2 years ago I lived behind Mel's off Ventura Blvd. and Dickens.

Too bad we did see that sooner - I'm still only about 30 minutes from there now - maybe we could get together to watch some games!

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 2, 2011 -> 12:22 PM)
Did the Sox already clinch the BP Cup? Was that tie goes to the winner of the last game just for the first season? If today is the clincher, I may have to go.

Yeah it was just in case the first season ended in a tie. Now the previous winner holds on in a 3/3 split.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 2, 2011 -> 01:23 PM)
Everyone join me in the angry email to Fox. Last week I was polite. This week I tried to express outrage, without swearing so that hopefully they'd still read it.

This is Chicago's revenge for everyone who leaves and laughs at us during the winter. We might suffer through the snow, but I never have to worry about seeing my Sox!