White Sox vs Cubs First Pitch 3:10 CT

Kyyle23

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (FlySox87 @ Jul 2, 2011 -> 03:49 PM)
DirecTV, my place, MONDAY! God, I'm more excited than Anthony Weiner in a sex chatroom.

You're not going to happy when it rains. When the weather is nice, DirecTV has the best HD picture, but when it rains, at least at my place, you lose the picture at least half the time.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 2, 2011 -> 02:51 PM)
You're not going to happy when it rains. When the weather is nice, DirecTV has the best HD picture, but when it rains, at least at my place, you lose the picture at least half the time.

The girlfriend said it's reliable...? Hmmm.

QUOTE (FlySox87 @ Jul 2, 2011 -> 03:54 PM)

I don't have too much problems when it rains, only HEAVY rain. and even then, you just go to the standard def channel alternative and that is usually working, sucks when your dvr'ing something on HD and it rains though, but honestly it doesn't happy much for me.

QUOTE (FlySox87 @ Jul 2, 2011 -> 04:54 PM)

It'll go out for me during the rain 2, maybe 3 times a year. Has to be really, really bad rain with thick clouds and usually seems like high winds (getting debris in the air and trees moving). Cable would go out once, maybe twice a year when I had cable.

I usually have a little bit of stuff on the DVR just for whenever that happens.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 2, 2011 -> 03:58 PM)
It'll go out for me during the rain 2, maybe 3 times a year. Has to be really, really bad rain with thick clouds and usually seems like high winds (getting debris in the air and trees moving). Cable would go out once, maybe twice a year when I had cable.

I usually have a little bit of stuff on the DVR just for whenever that happens.

Mine goes out about 80 percent of the time it rains.

QUOTE (iguchi=dank @ Jul 2, 2011 -> 02:57 PM)
I don't have too much problems when it rains, only HEAVY rain. and even then, you just go to the standard def channel alternative and that is usually working, sucks when your dvr'ing something on HD and it rains though, but honestly it doesn't happy much for me.

Ohhhhh. You guys were talking about literal rain! I thought the first dude was being metaphorical. Well, that's good news then. I live in El Paso. It rained yesterday for about thirty minutes, and that was the first time I've seen the stuff in four months. :headbang