Kyyle23

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (FlySox87 @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 07:18 PM)
Gavin Floyd is the most overrated pitcher on this team. Who ever thought this guy was actually good? He's Jon Garland Part II. I swear, if we decide to get rid of the 6 man rotation and Humber goes to the pen and not this guy, I'm straight up done with this team.

Heaven forbid we score early runs and give Floyd some support.

Not that he's pitching well by any means, but our offense is so bad it is the major problem.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 07:22 PM)
Tigers with the bases loaded, down by 1. Indians clawing their way back as well.

I haven't been scoreboard watching since that awful April/May.

I just watch our games.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 01:21 PM)
Heaven forbid we score early runs and give Floyd some support.

Not that he's pitching well by any means, but our offense is so bad it is the major problem.

Humber had mediocre stuff yesterday and the same miserable offense. But he's a gamer so he put his head down and got the win. Gavin, not so much.

QUOTE (FlySox87 @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 07:23 PM)
I have no interest in watching Gavin Floyd pitch. I looked at the MLBTV screen one last time, and you can see it in his eyes. He's just weakminded.

I'm going to the gym. Adios.

How can you tell that?

Ramirez is a pretty good hitter.

QUOTE (FlySox87 @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 07:24 PM)
Humber had mediocre stuff yesterday and the same miserable offense. But he's a gamer so he put his head down and got the win. Gavin, not so much.

Yeah, but 3-0 after 4 innings? I could at least be 3-3 or 6-3 White Sox against this hack of a pitcher.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 02:25 PM)
Yeah, but 3-0 after 4 innings? I could at least be 3-3 or 6-3 White Sox against this hack of a pitcher.

Yeah right, whens the last time these guys scored 6 runs through the first 4 innings? Opening day?

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 02:30 PM)
Ozzie: "where would Viciedo play?"

Oh I dunno Ozzie. 90% of your offense is hitting under .240. It shouldn't be too difficult to find a spot for him.

He is the third-best hitter in this organization at worst. And is stuck in AAA because of a game of chicken between our GM and manager.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 02:30 PM)
Ozzie: "where would Viciedo play?"

Oh I dunno Ozzie. 90% of your offense is hitting under .240. It shouldn't be too difficult to find a spot for him.

JP play 2 decent games out of 83 and he gives the I told ya so crap............FU Guillen!