Sox/Royals 7/4 - Sox gain independence from being under .500

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 5, 2011 -> 12:11 AM)
Either a GS or a K here from Ramirez.

Quentin apparently has "stars" instead of a "dotted i" on the back of his jersey. Wonder who did that? Equipment manager or MLB orders?

Every All Star has that...quite lame

QUOTE (FlySox87 @ Jul 4, 2011 -> 07:12 PM)
Loaded for Alexei. I'm not even kidding...I don't get excited in these situations anymore. I get scared. Like when I broke some artifact in my house when I was a kid, and I'd cower in my room until my mom came home and ripped me a new one.

Alexei hits into a DP. Run scores, but so what? Pathetic.

Maybe the Sox are just throwing games...no major league offense can be this bad for so loing

Just go with DeAza and Pierre in the OF for two weeks and see if that sparks the team. DL Teahen or Omar. DL Rios for his "bad toe." Whatever it takes.

They're just giving the fans nothing to cheer for at home this season.

They would get more entertainment if there was no game and they simple stuck Transformers 3 on the jumbotron accompanied by the exploding scoreboard.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 5, 2011 -> 01:15 AM)
Just go with DeAza and Pierre in the OF for two weeks and see if that sparks the team. DL Teahen or Omar. DL Rios for his "bad toe." Whatever it takes.

They're just giving the fans nothing to cheer for at home this season.

Hey, Rios has been respectable at home at least. His .444 OPS on the road is impressive.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 4, 2011 -> 07:17 PM)
We have the good part of the order coming up next inning, so hopefully we cut into the lead some more.

Except Lillibridge has now forgotten he was good for a couple of months, too.

It's funny, the first or second time you ACTUALLY wish that Pierre was in the line-up because he's been hot and Ozzie benches him. Infuriating.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jul 4, 2011 -> 07:19 PM)
mark's been getting hurt w/2 outs

I think he was more hurt seeing the line-up card behind him with Dunn at 3rd and Rios 6th.

Rios hasn't been an RBI guy for this team for 6 months, which was, not coincidentally, the last time Dunn was decent.