Reminder: Vote for Paulie

shago

QUOTE (Uman85 @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 12:12 PM)
That's awesome. Where was this?

Plainfield area.

There is a service (forget out where) called like Chicago Skydiving or Dive Chicago or maybe it's totally different, but its not anywhere near Chicago yet they have Chicago in the name, and lots of people go sky diving out that way. Those people go around with banners all the time, so it is probably from there - at least my best guess. Though, there is an airfield right over here so maybe it is just a fan.

I just thought it was pretty cool. I've never seen that done before.

QUOTE (Kenny Hates Prospects @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 01:21 PM)
Plainfield area.

There is a service (forget out where) called like Chicago Skydiving or Dive Chicago or maybe it's totally different, but its not anywhere near Chicago yet they have Chicago in the name, and lots of people go sky diving out that way. Those people go around with banners all the time, so it is probably from there - at least my best guess. Though, there is an airfield right over here so maybe it is just a fan.

That is really cool. I love it.

QUOTE (Kenny Hates Prospects @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 12:21 PM)
Plainfield area.

Skydive Chicago. Located near Ottawa, IL. About 1 1/2 hours south of Chicago.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 12:25 PM)
Wow, that's crazy. I assumed you were posting from the park, wouldn't expect a banner like that out there.

Serious? This is the burbs dude. Paulie is a king out here.

In fact, if he wanted to, I'm sure Paulie could spend every day from May 1 through October, for the rest of his life, going from barbeque to barbeque filling up on beer and meat products without spending a dime. And I know he's got a 16,000 square foot house in Scottsdale, but if he ever wanted to move out to Plainfield, we've got a couple Targets that are bigger and he can just have one of those. Seriously, there may be more Sox fans out here than practicing Christians, so you can draw your own conclusions.

I think it was probably just a hobbyist from the field over here out enjoying the day. I just wanted to post this in here to see if anyone else saw too it since I had to take the time out to cast some more votes.

Edited by Kenny Hates Prospects