7/5 Sox v. Royals

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jul 5, 2011 -> 09:13 PM)
So what the f*** is it with this team. We take fastballsdown the cock, then swing at s*** in the dirt. It's hard to drive in runners when you get it backwards.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say you turned the game on right when The Bridge came up to bat.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jul 5, 2011 -> 08:13 PM)
So what the f*** is it with this team. We take fastballsdown the cock, then swing at s*** in the dirt. It's hard to drive in runners when you get it backwards.

Because Reynoso destroyed Lilly with the slider the first time up.

Then Brent was expecting the local (this time up) and got the express...got down in the count, it's the story of Dunn at-bats all season long.

I don't know how you can explain it, but this team ALWAYS rallies when Peavy's pitching and gets behind early.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jul 5, 2011 -> 08:15 PM)
I'm going to take a wild guess and say you turned the game on right when The Bridge came up to bat.

I am going to take a guess that this is your first white sox game this season if you thing this is the first time that happened.

If the Twins hadn't blown that 7-0 lead the other night, they'd be threatening only 6 games under .500 tonight.

As it stands, they've improved the exact same number of games as we have.

-20 to -9, White Sox -11 to .500.

Paulino already at 78 pitches with no outs in the bottom of the 4th.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 5, 2011 -> 09:21 PM)
I wonder if any team in MLB history has started a hitter at #3 in July who had an average of .170 or below with over 200 previous at-bats that season?

Good question, I don't think so

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jul 5, 2011 -> 09:17 PM)
I am going to take a guess that this is your first white sox game this season if you thing this is the first time that happened.

I'm just saying it's an odd time to start spouting off about how s***ty this team is when they put together a nice collection of 2-out hits/runs to tie the game up.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 5, 2011 -> 06:25 PM)
If the Twins hadn't blown that 7-0 lead the other night, they'd be threatening only 6 games under .500 tonight.

they are still the team i keep an eye on, even with all the injuries. Baker has been pitching his ass off.