Sox versus Tigers Game thread

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (FlySox87 @ Jul 16, 2011 -> 04:38 PM)
Jackson's coming out to try to finish this one, regardless of runs scored here. Everyone agree?

If we hadn't of scored, I would have went to Santos to start the 9th. With the run in, I let Jackson start the inning. If any runner gets on, its straight to the pen.

Are we the KC Royals now?

Guillen has definitely been more aggressive to start out the second half.

Where was this throughout the year? I guess they just think they can turn it on and off.

So much for the lack of hitting with RISP.

Great to see Edwin and the hitters fight through those two baserunning mistakes and no surrender the lead back.

That was our modus operandi for most of the first half.

This is as good as the Sox have looked for a long time. OBVIOUSLY, we've got to take it to the Royals in KC, no letting up.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Jul 16, 2011 -> 05:40 PM)
Did something happen to Teahen?

A lack of trust in his defense. :P

Yay, this negro league team playing in our place today has had some timely hits.

Turned on the radio broadcast in the 9th when I got home, this has been a great inning! I hope this is a sign of things to come in the 2nd half. Looks like Quentin had a nice day. f*** the Tigers! Let's go back to making them our b****.

QUOTE (ROC Sox Fan @ Jul 16, 2011 -> 06:44 PM)
Turned on the radio broadcast in the 9th when I got home, this has been a great inning! I hope this is a sign of things to come in the 2nd half. Looks like Quentin had a nice day. f*** the Tigers! Let's go back to making them our b****.

You can get a radio feed?