Who would you rather have as the Sox's GM?

mac9001

Who?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who?

• Ron Schueler
    • Ken Williams

Schueler signed Jaime Navarro over Roger Clemens, saying Clemens was washed up, and there were 2-3 Cy Youngs since then - not for Navarro

Schueler was GM when Fisk was treated badly

Schueler hired Bevington

1,2,3 strikes your out at the old ball game

Its not that Kennys good man. Its just that Schu was worse...

But the fact remian's, that people prefer him over Schu. That's at least a sign of respect.

I just fell KW doesn't get the credit he deserves, a big reason were 6 games over .500 is KW.

i think williams has made some great moves adn even his bad ones were just attempts to make this club more competitive..he has kept the white sox at or above .500 since he has been here.I think there are a lot of organizations out there that would want a guy like williams and its about time we showed a little respect..

i think williams has made some great moves adn even his bad ones were just attempts to make this club more competitive..he has kept the white sox at or above .500 since he has been here.I think there are a lot of organizations out there that would want a guy like williams and its about time we showed a little respect..

Good thing the originator of this poll didn't make an "other" choice. Both Schueler and KW are puds. KW is in way over his head at the GM position, and Schueler became too attached to his prospects in the minors and wouldn't want to deal with any team that suggested any of them in a trade. They both can go to hell as far as I'm concerned! :fyou

Good thing the originator of this poll didn't make an "other" choice. Both Schueler and KW are puds. KW is in way over his head at the GM position, and Schueler became too attached to his prospects in the minors and wouldn't want to deal with any team that suggested any of them in a trade. They both can go to hell as far as I'm concerned!  :fyou

Well, who would you rather replace KW with?

what has williams done that would have him considered not having a clue??

It's not what he's done, it's what he hasn't done. Bullpen specifically. Not to mention, and I'm sick of always discussing it, his track record on the "big trades" makes me wanna :puke. Some of his lesser deals have been quite good but it's the big ones (Wells, Ritchie, Botch) that everyone remembers and they have been HUGE flops.

FYI..... I was in favor of the Wells trade when it happened. Just didn't work out. One bad deal I can forgive, two I concede, and three..... you gotta go.

koch will payoff in the future..what about us getting loaiza and colon..how come people here still complain about the ritchie trade..it happened two years ago and none of those players have done anything..kip wells and josh fogg are just average and nothing else..we got more out of david wells than the blue jays got out of soritka...he has acquired marte,gordon, and schoenweiss to help our bullpen..