Sox @ Indians 7/22/11 Gamethread

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (flavum @ Jul 22, 2011 -> 05:41 PM)
They'll go 3-3 the next six, do nothing, and finish 80-82.

Either sweep them or get swept. Either one is fine with me.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jul 22, 2011 -> 07:39 PM)
Pierre LF Ramirez SS Konerko 1B Dunn DH Quentin RF AJ C Rios CF Teahen 3B Beckham 2B Floyd P

1.) I kind of feel the same way, cept I can GUARANTEE u we ain't winning all 3, so I guess I'd take 2 of 3.

2.) LOL at Dunn hitting 4th.

Me no likey Teahen been playing a lot.

I picked up Carrasco for my fantasy team tonight. That hack will shut us down like all hacks do.

The lineup should be Pierre, Ramirez, Konerko, Quentin, AJ, Beckham, Rios, Dunn, Morel. That's a WAY better lineup IMO. How hard is it to pencil in that lineup???

Edited by greg775

Honestly, how can anyone with any knowledge of baseball still bat Dunn 4th? Is it any wonder why Konerko has been so average for the past month? The bat consistently gets taken out of his hands before the game even begins by his own damn manager.

QUOTE (Paulstar @ Jul 22, 2011 -> 04:53 PM)
Honestly, how can anyone with any knowledge of baseball still bat Dunn 4th? Is it any wonder why Konerko has been so average for the past month? The bat consistently gets taken out of his hands before the game even begins by his own damn manager.

Awesome name, awesome avatar, awesome post.

QUOTE (Paulstar @ Jul 22, 2011 -> 09:53 PM)

Great post.

I know. I understand we have to play him the next 3.5 years but bat him 7th.

s***, it's not an insult. Adam knows he sucks.

What's wrong with seventh?

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 22, 2011 -> 04:39 PM)
The lineup should be Pierre, Ramirez, Konerko, Quentin, AJ, Beckham, Rios, Dunn, Morel. That's a WAY better lineup IMO. How hard is it to pencil in that lineup???

Unfortunately, there is no combination of this group of players that makes one much better than another. Morel is beyond useless as a hitter.