113 members have voted

1. 1. Well, What are you?

• In
    • Out

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Jul 25, 2011 -> 09:17 PM)
I think it's time to ask the annual question are you in or out? f*** it, I'm in. f*** Detroit, f*** Cleveland, f*** Minnesota, Go you White Sox!

I'm in. I'm always in. I'd be in if we lost 120 games. I'm definitely in if we're 3.5 games out and one game under.

GO SOX! :gosox1: :gosoxretro: :gosox1: :gosoxretro:

I don't really get these threads. I'll be watching every game possible and hoping we win. I also think we're the most talented team in the division. But, I really don't have faith (or think) that this general manager, manager, and group of players will be able to stay out of their own way enough to win this division. Where does that put me?

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 26, 2011 -> 03:46 AM)
I don't really get these threads. I'll be watching every game possible and hoping we win. I also think we're the most talented team in the division. But, I really don't have faith (or think) that this general manager, manager, and group of players will be able to stay out of their own way enough to win this division. Where does that put me?

It puts you in the same category as me.

I'll also watch and hope we win. I also think we're the best team on paper.

Can we win it? Who the f*** knows?

I also very much agree with your second to last sentence. It don't make us bad fans to not trust these guys.

Tonight finally was a win I'd call 'exciting.' There haven't been many of those.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 25, 2011 -> 10:46 PM)

This.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jul 25, 2011 -> 10:48 PM)
Can we get the stupid Germans bombing pearl harbor quote over with. Then we can all get rally x player avatars because it worked in 05.

WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR?!

RALLY PIERRE!

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 25, 2011 -> 10:46 PM)

I've never understood these threads myself because I'm always in. I thought it was about time for it though. f*** the Tigers.

Edited by kjshoe04

In with one eye on the future. If Im KW I'm making deals that can help the team for the next 3-5 years, but that don't necessarily kill our chances. Personally, I think a shake up in the team would do wonders, and if the rumors are true there are numerous trade targets that could fit both categories.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Jul 25, 2011 -> 09:54 PM)
I've never understood these threads myself because I'm always in. I thought it was about time for it though. f*** the Tigers.

Oh no, I don't mind you starting this thread. Somebody was going to eventually. I tend to enjoy the sarcastic banter it eventually leads to as well.

With how terrible this division is, and how badly we have big money players underachieving, how can you be out? If just one of Rios or Dunn pulls their head out of their ass, we probably run away with the Central. If just one of Kenny/Jerry/Ozzie pulls their head out of their ass and benches one of them, we likely run away with the central.

The Sox control their own fate. There is ZERO excuse for them not winning the central this season. NONE.

Edited by Paulie4Pres