7/30- Red Sox vs White Sox

flavum

Oh, I just was briefly listening and they had him warming up...guess they didn't end up using him after all.

Let's hope that awarding Humber with an official spot in the rotation for the remainder of the season injects Phil with rejuvenated confidence in his stuff.

Edited by caulfield12

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 30, 2011 -> 06:15 PM)
Win or lose, playoffs or not, I think we can agree on one thing.

The 2011 Chicago White Sox are one of the toughest Sox teams to figure out in a LONG time.

They are also one of the most boring. And I this is comming from someone who hasn't caught alot of games this year.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 30, 2011 -> 05:15 PM)
Win or lose, playoffs or not, I think we can agree on one thing.

The 2011 Chicago White Sox are one of the toughest Sox teams to figure out in a LONG time.

Roger that.

We're a .500 team and effectively have no CF or DH. I can only imagine where we'd be if those goons lived up to their potential.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 30, 2011 -> 06:15 PM)
They are also one of the most boring. And I this is comming from someone who hasn't caught alot of games this year.

They're one of the weakest in the power department in a long time, which we didn't expect. Maybe Dunn can continue his slightly warmer play.

QUOTE (FlySox87 @ Jul 30, 2011 -> 06:16 PM)
Roger that.

We're a .500 team and effectively have no CF or DH. I can only imagine where we'd be if those goons lived up to their potential.

And yet we show up against good teams more often than not, while slapping around the Red Sox.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 30, 2011 -> 05:18 PM)
And yet we show up against good teams more often than not, while slapping around the Red Sox.

We have a 3B?

Ramirez actually looked like he was trying for a walk there. Aced him with the 94 MPH heat.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 30, 2011 -> 05:18 PM)

If we were 4-4 against the Twins, we'd be in first place.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 30, 2011 -> 05:19 PM)
We have a 3B?

Ramirez actually looked like he was trying for a walk there. Aced him with the 94 MPH heat.

I meant to say 3B's not much to write home about either.

Second day in a row where Hawk and DJ discuss Youkilis' stance, and Hawk drops the line that Cooperstown is full of guys with funky stances. Thanks for the repetitive insight, Hawk.

Outstanding play by Brent. If only he could hit.