7/30- Red Sox vs White Sox

flavum

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can the same guys who tried to kidnap/ransom Juan Uribe be hired for Rios?? FARC from Colombia? Abu-Sayyaf? Hamas?

They can hide him out for the entire 2012 season, ask for a $5 million payment from the White Sox and then we'd save $7.5 million on the deal and keep him away from the rest of the players and out of the clubhouse.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 31, 2011 -> 01:47 AM)
If the Sox are going to go young, Rios can only poison young players. You have to get rid of him even if it means setting the record for most money ever eaten.

I couldn't agree more with you. Just another terrible acquisition by Kenny.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 31, 2011 -> 01:55 AM)
They are 3 out with a clean up hitter hitting .160. I'll stick with reality and say they have a shot.

But they suddenly have the most fragile pitching staff in the AL Central between them, Tigers and Indians. When KW made the Jackson trade, I'm convinced he wanted to throw in the towel. However, in true KW fashion, he switched courses just because a few games.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 30, 2011 -> 09:55 PM)
They are 3 out with a clean up hitter hitting .160. I'll stick with reality and say they have a shot.

Yeah right, and I have a chance to marry tyra banks

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 30, 2011 -> 08:55 PM)

3 out of what leading a s*** division and a quick 1st round exit ...........whoopie doopie so what!