7/30- Red Sox vs White Sox

flavum

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 30, 2011 -> 08:42 PM)
David Wells.

Calls out Frank as weak. Then learns Frank shredded his arm. Helps shred that 2001 team.

That season suddenly reminded me of Jose Canseco. Who was actually pretty popular that year with the Sox after the 14-29 start...all things considered.

Well, we've gotten to Papelbon before.

Not predicting it, but there's at least the past benchmark of doing it.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 30, 2011 -> 09:44 PM)
That season suddenly reminded me of Jose Canseco. Who was actually pretty popular that season with the Sox...all things considered.

If I knew all the stuff he was on I'd have hated that move. My word, I regret being excited over that.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Jul 30, 2011 -> 09:43 PM)
That one isn't in the books of the player's union.

Most guys in the majors work their tails off and try hard...in the books or not...Rios as Dick Allen correctly stated...

is making a mockery out of being a professional.

I am now on board with willing to do anything to rid the team of this piece of trash. What good is a rebuild if you got chit like Rios hanging around to sully it?

Fook that guy....fook him to hell damnit. You maggot loser Rios...should be brought up on charges of embezzlement. Im sicker of him that i would be a root canal with no anesthesia.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 30, 2011 -> 09:47 PM)
If the Sox are going to go young, Rios can only poison young players. You have to get rid of him even if it means setting the record for most money ever eaten.

Ding. We can't have him around if we go young, no question.

QUOTE (kwolf68 @ Jul 30, 2011 -> 08:45 PM)
Most guys in the majors work their tails off and try hard...in the books or not...Rios as Dick Allen correctly stated...

is making a mockery out of being a professional.

I am now on board with willing to do anything to rid the team of this piece of trash. What good is a rebuild if you got chit like Rios hanging around to sully it?

Fook that guy....fook him to hell damnit. You maggot loser Rios...should be brought up on charges of embezzlement. Im sicker of him that i would be a root canal with no anesthesia.

I'm voting for a pass on the hyperbole rule for Alex Rios specifically.

I bet even WSI is feasting on him at this point. Let's see Chris Rongey defend that one!!!!

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 30, 2011 -> 06:41 PM)
Has there been a more hated White Sox player?

Cory Snyder?

Navarro?

Steve Sax?

Wil Cordero

D'Angelo Jimenez?

Albert Belle?

Swisher?

Royce Clayton?

Nobody booing Dunn really hated him, they felt sorry or frustrated with him, or for him....but this has reached a whole different level.

That's quite a list. Albert Belle would be on the list simply because he was Albert Belle, not so much for his performance with the Sox. The other guys......yep. Navarro was probably the one I hated more.