Teahen Vs. Oney on Twitter

maggsmaggs

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (JoshPR @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 06:00 PM)
Ok in no way I'm defending oney here, but teahen needs to shut up, be professional and just ignore that bag of s***.

Now the sox really can't stop oney from tweeting, but they can and need to step in when oney is blasting every former player that his father managed, oney has no right getting into a company's affairs. This is a PR disaster for the sox and the chairman and not Kenny needs to step in. It has to stop, oney needs to realize that social media is not to be starting s*** in name of the whitesox, even tho it's not direcly, but his father is employed by the Chicago white sox and whatever he says could and will affect the image of that corporation. And if teahen didn't like Ozzie or the guillens he souldn't have signed that 4 year extension.

While Teahen shouldn't have started it (if he did), I'm glad that he did it. This is one more step in the right direction of firing Ozzie.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 2, 2011 -> 12:05 AM)
While Teahen shouldn't have started it (if he did), I'm glad that he did it. This is one more step in the right direction of firing Ozzie.

Teahen has a great reputation in the big leagues with regards to his personality and charitable work. In no way is this a good thing for the organization that Oney is picking a fight with a classy player. With Jenks, at least we knew he had issues off the field.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 09:49 PM)
Wow, if he really said that about Teahen and his wife, Ozzie has got to be fired immediately.

QUOTE (Kenny Hates Prospects @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 10:38 PM)
Hey Oney,

In case you are reading this, I am your biggest fan. However, I must bring it to your attention that I ran into Sergio Santos about three weeks ago at a steakhouse and we got talking, and he said you were a b****. I was appalled by that, and told him you were just a little misunderstood, but he said you were a something-something-something and he used both the "p" word and the other "f" word. I just wanted to let you know that. I think it's mean to talk about somebody behind his back like that. You should tweet that HIS wife looks like a dog, that'd be really funny.

Thanks,

KHP your biggest fan

PS I hope you never leave the city

1.) Are you serious? Fire Ozzie for something his kid tweeted? About a stiff like Teahen? Wow.

2.0 If this is not a joke, you are kind of a bad guy for finking on Sergio. I doubt Sergio told you that stuff for you to post it on the internet. Wow.

p.s. If Ozzie does take the bait on this and goes off on what a no good that Teahen is, then maybe that will be a fireable offense. But for the actions of his kid? On Twitter? No way.

Twitter is a joke; Teahen is a joke of a baseball player.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 06:11 PM)
1.) Are you serious? Fire Ozzie for something his kid tweeted? About a stiff like Teahen? Wow.

2.0 If this is not a joke, you are kind of a bad guy for finking on Sergio. I doubt Sergio told you that stuff for you to post it on the internet. Wow.

p.s. If Ozzie does take the bait on this and goes off on what a no good that Teahen is, then maybe that will be a fireable offense. But for the actions of his kid? On Twitter? No way.

And that is completely irrelevant.

Ozzie wanted his loser kid in the clubhouse and got his way, the kid abused that access when he took to twitter and started taking shots at players, this is hardly the first time this has happened and I'm sure it will not be the last. Ozzie allowing his classless, juvenile son in the clubhouse then taking absolutely no steps to rein him in when he started making trouble has turned into a fairly major, multi-season distraction for this club. That on top of all the other bulls*** on and off the field with Ozzie adds up to a fireable offense. I can't believe players want to come to this organization, the Guillen's have turned it into a classless operation.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 06:11 PM)

How do you think his son being a complete f***ing douchebag to two former players looks to other players who may sign here? It is constant drama with Oney and that whole family.

Is there anything that Ozzie could do that would make you turn against him, or does it have to be something grand like double homicide?

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 06:29 PM)

Ozzie wanted his loser kid in the clubhouse and got his way, the kid abused that access when he took to twitter and starting taking shots at players, this is hardly the first time this has happened and I'm sure it will not be the last. Ozzie allowing his classless, juvenile son in the clubhouse then taking absolutely no steps to rein him in when he started making trouble has turned into a fairly major, multi-season distraction for this club. That on top of all the other bulls*** on and off the field with Ozzie adds up to a fireable offense. I can't believe players want to come to this organization, the Guillen's have turned it into a classless operation.

Whoa, I'm ODing on truth here.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Aug 2, 2011 -> 12:29 AM)

Ozzie wanted his loser kid in the clubhouse and got his way, the kid abused that access when he took to twitter and starting taking shots at players, this is hardly the first time this has happened and I'm sure it will not be the last. Ozzie allowing his classless, juvenile son in the clubhouse then taking absolutely no steps to rein him in when he started making trouble has turned into a fairly major, multi-season distraction for this club. That on top of all the other bulls*** on and off the field with Ozzie adds up to a fireable offense. I can't believe players want to come to this organization, the Guillen's have turned it into a classless operation.

Oh my, this is the best post I've ever seen on this subject.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 07:36 PM)
I love hearing it's ok cause Teahen is a joke of a player. The same Teahen that has a career .739 OPS with 66 homers in 3125 at bats, while the GREAT Ozzie Guillen had a career .626 OPS with 28 homers in 7133 at bats?

It doesnt matter if he were the worst player in the world, it's pathetic that people are actually using that to somewhat justify this or blow it away

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 06:41 PM)
Never thought I'd say this after 2005, but I will literally be THRILLED the day Ozzie (and his stupid kids) are gone. I hope he goes to Miami, they can enjoy his crap.

Beinfest would fire Ozzie after about 2 hours of hiring him.

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 04:58 PM)
Ah ok I see so he had Teahen had his qualms and just decided to air them once being traded, and then Oney responded with the wife stuff. Sorry way behind on this s***, f*** oney

Yeah if Teahen fired the first shots as it appears, then he gets what he deserves. I can't stand Oney as much as the next guy, but you can't expect a guy to say nothing when you get called out like that.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 05:50 PM)
Yeah if Teahen fired the first shots as it appears, then he gets what he deserves. I can't stand Oney as much as the next guy, but you can't expect a guy to say nothing when you get called out like that.

What Teahen said was 100 percent true. If he's getting mad, it's because he can't handle the truth.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 07:11 PM)
So let me get this straight....

- terribly overpriced roster

- sub .500 team in a terrible division

- awful divisional record

- nonexistent depth in the minors

- several untradeable albatross contracts

- GM and manager that don't get along

- manager's family members disrupting the club house via social media

- consistent blowouts in media between ex players and management

- fans no longer coming out

Tell me again why there have been no changes in the front office?!??!