Home s*** Home

clyons

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 8, 2011 -> 02:46 PM)
Because the sum of all of our pitching and hitting isn't statistical evidence, but the individual data points which make up those totals is, but only when they prove your own side. Genius.

And yes I am telling that a team struggling at home statistically is going to produce the end result of the team struggling at home to win. I'm not sure what other conclusion you would gather from those statistics.

You know, there are smokers who have cancer that didn't get it from smoking cigarettes...

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 8, 2011 -> 03:48 PM)
You know, there are smokers who have cancer that didn't get it from smoking cigarettes...

Exceptions to the rule? Nah, those can't happen right. You mean like the five or so individual stats that were cherry picked in this thread? Those can't be it.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 8, 2011 -> 02:50 PM)
Exceptions to the rule? Nah, those can't happen right. You mean like the five or so individual stats that were cherry picked in this thread? Those can't be it.

No, not exceptions to the rule.

Meaning simply because you observe something which might indeed be harmful, it isn't always actually the cause of the harm you've diagnosed...

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Aug 8, 2011 -> 04:21 PM)
I'm not trolling bro, I'm just simply just shocked at how far this thread has gone. Maybe I'm just not use to it yet.

The Sox suck. Welcome to Soxtalk, the land where everything bad Sox is discussed ad nauseum.

But seriously... welcome to Soxtalk!

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 8, 2011 -> 03:23 PM)
The Sox suck. Welcome to Soxtalk, the land where everything bad Sox is discussed ad nauseum.

But seriously... welcome to Soxtalk!

Thanks man. I hope I can contribute to the forums adequately in the future.