One I don't remember doing...

southsider2k5

Gotta be Lost. No other show has made me anxious for a wednesday or thursday to roll around so I could watch the next episode. No other show made be perform random internet searches and read various internet blogs for potential clues as to what the hell was going on and how it all fit together.

The Season 3 finale, "Through the Looking Glass," is probably the best episode of TV ever made.

Edited by Jenksismybitch

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Iwritecode @ Aug 9, 2011 -> 08:28 AM)
If forced to narrow it down to just one, it would be Married With Children easily.

1A would be the Wonder Years.

After that it gets difficult. Honorable mention to South Park, Beavis and Butthead, Family Guy, Rosanne, Home Improvement, That 70's Show and Sons of Anarchy.

Also MST3K even though I've mostly seen them on DVDs rather than actually on TV.

That would be it for me.

If I have to go into more shows... Dukes of Hazzard was the first non-cartoon that I couldn't miss as a kid. After that shows like The Simpsons, Beavis and Butthead, Ren and Stimpy also showed up on the list of comedies. ER was one I couldn't miss for a lot of years, as well as Law and Order SVU. I really loved Pushing Daisies during its short run. Also throw in Seinfeld and Scrubs for other comedies, as well as the start of Ryan Reynolds career in Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Aug 9, 2011 -> 12:09 PM)
Gotta be Lost. No other show has made me anxious for a wednesday or thursday to roll around so I could watch the next episode. No other show made be perform random internet searches and read various internet blogs for potential clues as to what the hell was going on and how it all fit together.

The Season 3 finale, "Through the Looking Glass," is probably the best episode of TV ever made.

Everything about this post is correct.

I loved Millenium. Homicide. When Law and Order first started...not so much the current run.

Hill Street Blues, definitely. What's Happening. Good Times.

As a kid, it was the Transformers.

Used to wake up to watch Saturday Morning Cartoons at about 6. Love the Superfriends back then. Got plenty of yelling at my dad for waking him up.

QUOTE (OilCan @ Aug 9, 2011 -> 08:05 PM)
I loved Millenium. Homicide. When Law and Order first started...not so much the current run.

Hill Street Blues, definitely. What's Happening. Good Times.

As a kid, it was the Transformers.

Used to wake up to watch Saturday Morning Cartoons at about 6. Love the Superfriends back then. Got plenty of yelling at my dad for waking him up.

If you're anything like me, find an hour and blow through the transformers movie and maybe an episode or two on the youtubes. "This is the end of the road Galvatron!"

What a cast that movie had. Nimoy, Judd Nelson, orson wells, Eric idle.

Seinfeld eventually replaced MASH on my all time list although Frasier is also in the mix somewhere. Looking over some of the mentions I have to say Hill Street Blues was a hell of a show. Currently Criminal Minds is my favorite drama and Big Bang my favorite comedy. Animated, it would be King of the Hill replacing Family Guy for me.