Who will finish with more bombs?

TitoMB345

Homerun Challenge  

61 members have voted

1. 1. More homers

• Adam Dunn
    • Brent Lillibridge

In the left corner, standing 6'6" and weighing in at 285 pounds, Adam Dunn!

In the right corner, standing 5'11" and weighing in at 185 pounds, Brent Lillibridge!

The question is simple, who finishes with more homers?

Brent Lillibridge: 9 homers in 138 ABs.

Adam Dunn: 11 homers in 334 ABs.

What does Soxtalk think?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Aug 10, 2011 -> 04:11 PM)
Dunn: 18 HRs

Lillibridge: 12 HRs

If Lillibridge were to get as many chances as Dunn, it might be a different story.

That's what I was thinking. Lillibridge won't get as many ABs, but you never know. I voted for him anyways.

QUOTE (since56 @ Aug 10, 2011 -> 05:58 PM)
The Sox have always tried to get Lillibridge to be a slap hitter. I think they finally unleashed him. Let him hit his natural way. I wonder how many he would have if had as many ab's as Done.

I dunno about that. Lillibridge has always had a long looking swing, this year a lot of the HR's he's hit have been on short and lightning quick strokes.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 10, 2011 -> 05:07 PM)
I dunno about that. Lillibridge has always had a long looking swing, this year a lot of the HR's he's hit have been on short and lightning quick strokes.

I believe Dunn is 6'6" but over 285 by more than 20# Lillibridge is probably not 5'11" and might be lighter than 185. I voted for Lilibridge but doubt he'll get as enough plate appearances. I believe the second coming of Dave Kingman will get mor ABs.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 10, 2011 -> 10:07 PM)

I think Greg Walker worked with Lilli and it wasn't about being a slap hitter. I think you are right it was about his swing being shorter. Hit the ball good and it goes aways doesn't it?