Gamethread: White Sox vs Rangers

Kyyle23

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 21, 2011 -> 08:50 PM)
There really is so much that can still go positive for the Sox this year, even if they can't catch the Tigers. Seeing De Aza and Flowers fight for at bats, while hoping Rios can start to turn it around are three of the things I'll be watching the closest. It would also be great to see Stewart string together some positive starts the rest of the way.

:headbang :notworthy

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

At least Greg will be happy for Juan Pierre's June-August success....

One hopes it's not like Kotsay late in 2009 and it ends up getting Pierre another contract with the Sox.

Lilly, DeAza and Flowers (896) all over 800 OPS numbers. Amazing what a little offense can do for the pitching staff.

And it's gotten us all of a .500 record.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 21, 2011 -> 12:50 PM)
There really is so much that can still go positive for the Sox this year, even if they can't catch the Tigers. Seeing De Aza and Flowers fight for at bats, while hoping Rios can start to turn it around are three of the things I'll be watching the closest. It would also be great to see Stewart string together some positive starts the rest of the way.

Someone hacked Fathom's account.

QUOTE (South Paw @ Aug 21, 2011 -> 02:10 PM)
where did you get the hat thats on the top row second from the right (in your sig)?

Don't know if CLB saw your post, but I got mine at the place on the north side of 35th a few blocks west of the park, just a block or so west of the train viaduct. Can't remember the name of the place (Grandstands?), but it's great. That's a '26 hat BTW.