Lillibridge performing like Jeff Leifer

Eminor3rd

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 23, 2011 -> 01:08 PM)
410 feet doesn't seem too big.

I know. I'm surprised at the measurement. I don't believe those things anyways though. He almost hit that warehouse. I was also 14 at the time and easily impressed.

Edited by kjshoe04

I remember Leifer as a power hitting, backup outfielder. But, I don't remember Leifer being able to run the bases, or play the field, like Lillibridge can.

Lilly's already stolen 10 bases (as a part time player)and can score on a double to LEFT field (like he did on Saturday's Rios double), scoring the winning run.

Lilly is extremely flexible, in the field. He's played all 3 outfield positions (well I might add) and has the ability to play all 4 infield positions (who would've thought he could be a decent defensive 1st baseman?).

At the very least......Lillibridge is an EXTREMELY VALUABLE backup.....for what...7 positions? Then again, maybe he can catch too......

QUOTE (whtsoxfan @ Aug 23, 2011 -> 03:31 PM)
I remember Leifer as a power hitting, backup outfielder. But, I don't remember Leifer being able to run the bases, or play the field, like Lillibridge can.

Lilly's already stolen 10 bases (as a part time player)and can score on a double to LEFT field (like he did on Saturday's Rios double), scoring the winning run.

Lilly is extremely flexible, in the field. He's played all 3 outfield positions (well I might add) and has the ability to play all 4 infield positions (who would've thought he could be a decent defensive 1st baseman?).

At the very least......Lillibridge is an EXTREMELY VALUABLE backup.....for what...7 positions? Then again, maybe he can catch too......

Lillibridge can move around the bases but he doesn't know how run on the bases.