Eminor3rd

Lillibridge performing like Jeff Leifer

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 23, 2011 -> 07:30 AM)
The title of this thread makes me want to self-mutilate.

Would you feel less in a mood for self-immolation if it was "performing like Michael Morse?"

QUOTE (SmashROT @ Aug 23, 2011 -> 08:49 AM)
Permanently enshrined on the Eutaw Street concourse. :notworthy

228088_824173522711_22009121_40368447_14

That's the one I mentioned earlier. Had no idea they had plaques out there. That's pretty cool.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Aug 23, 2011 -> 01:04 PM)
That's the one I mentioned earlier. Had no idea they had plaques out there. That's pretty cool.

410 feet doesn't seem too big.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 23, 2011 -> 01:08 PM)

I know. I'm surprised at the measurement. I don't believe those things anyways though. He almost hit that warehouse. I was also 14 at the time and easily impressed.

Edited by kjshoe04

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 23, 2011 -> 05:28 AM)
That was also 40-50 years ago when Aaron was considered big, and Lilli is considered an elf.

I'm just guessing but I'd say it was about average size for a baseball player back then. Lilli only facially looks like an Elf.

I remember Leifer as a power hitting, backup outfielder. But, I don't remember Leifer being able to run the bases, or play the field, like Lillibridge can.

Lilly's already stolen 10 bases (as a part time player)and can score on a double to LEFT field (like he did on Saturday's Rios double), scoring the winning run.

Lilly is extremely flexible, in the field. He's played all 3 outfield positions (well I might add) and has the ability to play all 4 infield positions (who would've thought he could be a decent defensive 1st baseman?).

At the very least......Lillibridge is an EXTREMELY VALUABLE backup.....for what...7 positions? Then again, maybe he can catch too......

QUOTE (whtsoxfan @ Aug 23, 2011 -> 03:31 PM)
I remember Leifer as a power hitting, backup outfielder. But, I don't remember Leifer being able to run the bases, or play the field, like Lillibridge can.

Lilly's already stolen 10 bases (as a part time player)and can score on a double to LEFT field (like he did on Saturday's Rios double), scoring the winning run.

Lilly is extremely flexible, in the field. He's played all 3 outfield positions (well I might add) and has the ability to play all 4 infield positions (who would've thought he could be a decent defensive 1st baseman?).

At the very least......Lillibridge is an EXTREMELY VALUABLE backup.....for what...7 positions? Then again, maybe he can catch too......

Lillibridge can move around the bases but he doesn't know how run on the bases.

That's what she said.

That's definitely not what she said. :lolhitting