8/31 GT - SOX vs. Twins - 1:10pm CDT - WGN

knightni

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoshPR @ Aug 31, 2011 -> 07:54 AM)
Nice and I'm off. Isn't this diamond guy the one time cubs prospect?

No, that's Thomas Diamond. He actually just was in the Twins system, but is out of baseball now. This is Scott Diamond, a Canadian rookie making his 3rd ML start. The Indians & Tigers both beat him, would be nice if the Sox kept pace and did the same.

I loved watching the Twins throw the ball around the field yesterday. Do it again you f***ing pukes!

Sweep these pansies...and Go Royals!

Here we come D-Town...time for you to fall apart again down the stretch.

Edited by tonyho7476

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 31, 2011 -> 10:08 AM)
Pierre lf, lillibridge 1b, PK dh, Rios cf, Ramirez ss, Viciedo rf, Flowers c, Morel 3b, Beckham 2b

Awesome...we're going to sweep the Twins with Rios as our 4th hitter. Ozzie is just showboating all over Gardenhire....look at me, I can beat your s***ty team with Rios in the clean up spot!

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 31, 2011 -> 10:16 AM)
Apparently Rios is a must start everyday. Plus he needs to be the cleanup hitter everyday too. He's just too good to leave on the bench. f*** DeAza.

Hell even .250/.286/.250/.536 (last 7 days) Pierre he could have subbed for. I know Juan is a horse, but damn he won't be here next year. (I pray he isn't) Give what could be your leadoff man in 2012 some pub up there Ozzie.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Aug 31, 2011 -> 11:00 AM)
Hell even .250/.286/.250/.536 (last 7 days) Pierre he could have subbed for. I know Juan is a horse, but damn he won't be here next year. (I pray he isn't) Give what could be your leadoff man in 2012 some pub up there Ozzie.

Ozzie doesn't give a s*** about next year's team. He won't be here.