knightni

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunn is now 3 for 82 against lefties.

And yet Ozzie didn't use a pinch-hitter after it has been clear for months that nothing will result but more boos.

"In all honesty, this is not a good game. When you've walked 9 batters, as the Indians have, you should lose. You know that you've got a bad ballclub when it comes to situational hitting (White Sox)."

Indians broadcast team

Really, I don't think I'm going to bother to listen to any games started by either Rios or Dunn.

"Mind-boggling, how can they not scratch a run out of it? You wonder why Dunn was batting, or why he didn't bunt the runners over???"

Anyone want to predict who will not come through here to score Pierre, and the volume of booing?

Ramirez took three room service fastballs last time he was up with a chance to win the game and the bat never left his shoulder...maybe challenging Dunn's worst at-bats of the season or Beckham/Rios with RISP.

I don't even think I'm going to argue with Marty34 anymore about trading Ramirez.

"Worst fundamental execution of any game we've seen this season." Indians' announcers.

Yet the Ozzie-lovers will say that has ZERO to do with coaching, somehow.

Edited by caulfield12

There was another interesting revelation that the White Sox have admitted they messed up with Beckham...and that one executive with another MLB team said "The White Sox do the worst job in the majors of promoting players who are not properly prepared and bringing them up too quickly."

Hopefully Dunn will get to K again this inning so the volume of boos will increase enough for JR to hear wherever he's hiding to get escape from this trainwreck.

GREG, CAN YOU REALLYSTILL defend Ozzie after this game?

Not pinch-hitting for Dunn, who was 3 for 81 against LHP before that at-bat?

Total lack of fundamentals and execution.

LOL at Rios walkoff grand slam after how badly we played today. 9-4 against the Indians this season.

Edited by caulfield12

I look forward to greg's response if we somehow pull this out. A win to him equals a good game managing by Ozzie no matter how awful the managing was. And yes this includes putting together the lineup card.

EDIT: LOL

Edited by BigSqwert